RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Back in Poland, summer 1944.

Elements from KG Mühlenkamp counterattack in an effort to eliminate elements from 9th Tank Corps and IV Guards Cavalry Corps.

BEdhwzR.png

Whilst lead elements attack from 8./II./SS-Pz.Rgt. 5 (commander SS-Obersturmführer Karl Nicolussi-Leck) attack, one zug takes up overwatch in a patch of woods.

JocmOEP.png

The attack breaks into the small village of Rani held by infantry and AT guns from units in IV Guards Cavalry Corps.

C2q5RGn.png

A zug from 10./III/SS-PzG. Rgt "Germania" (commander SS-Hauptsturmführer Werner Westphal) moves into Rani to provide close support to the tanks. @kohlenklau's excellent no gear mod doing grand service here. Ta muchly :)

hDllzpR.png

17 hours ago, George MC said:

C2q5RGn.png

A zug from 10./III/SS-PzG. Rgt "Germania" (commander SS-Hauptsturmführer Werner Westphal) moves into Rani to provide close support to the tanks. @kohlenklau's excellent no gear mod doing grand service here. Ta muchly :) 

+1.  Awesome screenshots and teaser for this campaign/scenario as always.  Any close up screen shots of the no-gear mod, in the wild, would be interesting to see.   

8 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1.  Awesome screenshots and teaser for this campaign/scenario as always.  Any close up screen shots of the no-gear mod, in the wild, would be interesting to see.   

Thank you :)

I’m away from PC just now. This is a shot I took a ways back and had uploaded to imgur - but shows it in action. 
DtGcLSO.png

When is santa claus (GeorgeMC) gonna leave this under our trees?   Me & a bunch of my heavily armed friends want to know (picture from On to Berlin, battle #8).

SU152.  Yeah, slow loading, not many rounds, but 120mm of frontal armor and a navy-sized gun.   I'm planning some urban renewal in Berlin.

Va4QwbL.png

Dudes thinking they are so cool in their bunker

43flwKw.png

Even invited all their friends

JHWUoBv.png

But forgot to invite the friends w AT assets and this is what sherman(-ski) tanks excel at.  Two shermans and an SU76 make 3 hits at nearly same time

jb7X1bY.png

Party over, Dudes

abfPTiR.png

Meet the new neighbors

QOTQj11.png

The bad news is there was another bunker I hadn't properly suppressed and one of the sections above lost several men and fled the scene

Best mission of the campaign IMHO, so satisfying to use all of that firepower to smash your way through the enemy defenses. The enemy AI felt very realistic too, apply enough pressure and they're often smart enough to surrender rather than die in place, I think I ended it with 40 or 50 enemies captured by the end. So many times I lit up an enemy contact in a building only to realize at the end of the turn they were trying to surrender, oops!

I hear you, codreanu, this one is really satsifying so far.  I have cleared the tiergarten and am starting to enter first row of houses.  Just got a nasty armored surprise, I think you know what I mean, definitely have to flank that beast.  Lost some men but no armor.  Spent a ton of bullets thus far but better bullets than bodies.  I currently plan to advance via mouse-holing down the blocks until I run out of satchel charges (or sappers). 

It's all fun & games...

INpmegG.png

until someone stick a flamethrower through the window...

MU6eEAS.png

0K6p4cq.png

Suffered several casualties from these well positioned devils.  FINALLY got some use of flamethrower.  That'll learn 'em.

Meanwhile, just a couple of buildings away, Mr SmartyPants w an MG34 thinks he's taking on just a 3 man scout team.  Then finds out the scouts have lots of well armed friends who rush up the street in support of their pinned comrades.  Always hard to capture the actual torrent of bullets that PPsh teams can send at a target, but good enough.  Around ten or so soldiers firing on the one. 

RSWVFXJ.png

UNfYe3r.png

Some screenshots from the newly released mini-campaign Alarmeinheiten.   German infantry fighting to hold a vorposten until the Alarmeinheiten arrive. 

hfalZmdh.jpg

EeW6iwPh.jpg

dEG6VJch.jpg

Soviet troops start to break into the vorposten.

jUdpN2th.jpg

Using the optional Hardcat rules the Alarmeinheiten wait to be informed of the situation at the vorposten via C2 tentative contacts. 

h7srUaYh.jpg

After notification the Alarm unit moves out to counter attack. 

yzF7JREh.jpg