RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

I do wonder if after the novelty wears off anyone will notice the decals. I hope BF didn't sacrifice anything else useful for them.

They will blend in with all the other features in the game to form a cohesive whole. Just as has happened before. Going back to CMSF 1.0 gives good perspective on the stuff that has been added to CMx2 over the years.

Dynamic campaign, cooperative play and playback for TCP/IP WEGO had to be cut in order for decals to be perfected, but I think this is an acceptable compromise.

Well I for one am very happy to see them..aswell as the expanded way modders can tag mods which will only enhance the sim even more.

I do wonder if after the novelty wears off anyone will notice the decals. I hope BF didn't sacrifice anything else useful for them.

The novelty will wear off, but only because you will expect them going forward. :-) You won't look at them all the time, but every now and then you will see them and it will make you smile...or frown depending on how bad it was for you.

decal_zpsff744856.jpg