RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

On 1/5/2022 at 2:50 PM, Rinaldi said:

Js6YeNw.png

a62Doxh.png

KWAifYJ.png

Some shots from a singleplayer run through of Feierabend. I'd highly recommend it. Read about it here: https://rinaldiaars.blogspot.com/2022/01/feierabend-aar.html

I tried something a bit more narrative, because I forgot I cannot write creatively to save my life. 

@RinaldiI'm being nebby - I assume you've been in the military?

Small armoured group tasked with reccing the main body’s avenue of approach takes a tactical pause in a small unnamed (on their map) Polish village.

Djuu5gH.png

zp5xooN.png

A cautious move along the main road and an observation halt is taken  - the tank commander cautiously scanning the surrounding terrain for any signs of enemy activity.

6FIebwe.png

Why4QNJ.png

Enemy activity is spotted in the next village overlooking a key bridge. An SPW zug, over watched by their armour, make a swift dash cross-country to a small ford to outflank the enemy position. 

hsVwDPI.png

They cross the ford without incident.

0DFT3qz.png

10 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Everytime I see sharp and superb screenshots like that it reminds me that I really need a faster pc. It's not a matter of money, but of all the fuss that a new computer brings.

I just upgraded my PC but the gfx card is the same one - an old GTX970 that is still going strong. Given the price of cards when I upgraded earlier this year I stuck with it (oh had also bought all the other parts a year back anticipating Brexit pushing prices up - rever figured on a global pandemic!).

17 hours ago, George MC said:

I just upgraded my PC but the gfx card is the same one - an old GTX970 that is still going strong

Yeah the price and availability of graphics cards is crazy. I got lucky and there was one 3000 series on its way to the computer store. It was a 3060 which would not have been my first choice but I didn't want to stay with my old 760. No complaints.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:13 PM, Aragorn2002 said:

Everytime I see sharp and superb screenshots like that it reminds me that I really need a faster pc.

Not a photoshop type program? By nature screenshots are a little blurry by design. Here s my last screenshot developed with affinity photo. Sharpening and a Curve Adjustment layer applied. Screenshot was taken with the Xbox Gamebar which comes with Windows.

Warrior.jpg

2 minutes ago, chuckdyke said:

Not a photoshop type program? By nature screenshots are a little blurry by design. Here s my last screenshot developed with affinity photo. Sharpening and a Curve Adjustment layer applied. Screenshot was taken with the Xbox Gamebar which comes with Windows.

Warrior.jpg

Beautiful!

3 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

Warrior.jpg

My screens are unadulterated- no post capture manipulation. BTW that’s a superb screenie. 

3 hours ago, IanL said:

Yeah the price and availability of graphics cards is crazy. I got lucky and there was one 3000 series on its way to the computer store. It was a 3060 which would not have been my first choice but I didn't want to stay with my old 760. No complaints.

I’m hoping the prices will start to settle and return to normal. Hopefully this year… I have a wedge of cash ready to spring!

On 1/5/2022 at 3:50 PM, Rinaldi said:

Js6YeNw.png

a62Doxh.png

KWAifYJ.png

Some shots from a singleplayer run through of Feierabend. I'd highly recommend it. Read about it here: https://rinaldiaars.blogspot.com/2022/01/feierabend-aar.html

I tried something a bit more narrative, because I forgot I cannot write creatively to save my life. 

Fantastic !!
What testimony! Did the lieutenant survive his injuries?
Did Starke survive the war? , I guess so since he gave his testimony ....
do you have a photo of him?
These are questions that we could legitimately ask ourselves if we had not been told before that it was a script report!!
What a talent and what a pleasure to read you
Before, in my youth, I played Squad Leader to recreate the stories read in the testimonials. You do the opposite, it's also a nice tribute to the creators of this game that takes you back in time.
It is also from a tactical point of view a very good illustration.
Your blog becomes essential like @Bil Hardenberger
You have to do like him a fixed post that makes it easy to find the link of your blog

Merci

PS: I saw that I'm late, another one is already here.
I already know that I'm going to have a good time

13 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Would that be taken from a certain large map with a prevalence of long narrow fields by any chance?  ;)

He! Nope - but close by. Its an earlier map of another area. Knowing what I know now I'd do the fields differently, but going in and redoing that would tip me over the edge I fear...