RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Excellent work again Lucky Strike, you have a real talent for this mate. Looking forward to it, i couldn't play CMBN without your hedgerow mod i must admit.

Its interesting the different effects you get with reshade also, almost gives the feel of different times of year by adjusting settings.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:25 AM, Lucky_Strike said:

Okay, so ... as I said, I was futzing about in RT ...

There's nothing ready for show time, I've just been seeing how much work would be needed to port a bit of Normandy over to the East. Some of it's a little too green at the moment but it don't look too bad, even with a few stock textures thrown in - potato fields and cabbages. Biggest issues are that it's only going to work for the summer months, all the other seasons have to be made from scratch - anyone know how to clone people. My time is very limited as I'm stuck in the bog at the moment 💩 - no not like that, I am proving my worth refurbishing our bathroom, to be followed by much more DIY ... anyway some more screenies to wet your collective whistles ...

eITR95l.jpgjkanVtn.jpgThese pairs are with and without rReShade, but can't remember if I had Movie Mode on ...

zgv9Bz7.jpgtY5xHyR.jpg

Playing in the long grass ...

kA2Z802.jpgoZV3yH0.jpg

uI3KOgH.jpgZgAKclT.jpg

c9G2TLf.jpgDLvvhPv.jpg

ATlDHqP.jpgMsDTWH7.jpgBlowin' sh!t up ...

Now. it's really really late and I have a ceiling to paint tomorrow ... today ... whatever

You and Falaise are really a master of the nature !

Serious request: Can someone please purchase a PzIIIG and take it for a spin? Do you see any odd 3D issues with the gun mantlet during elevation downward? I haven't messed with the mdr in Blender at all. But it seems there are some oddities...

kFW9roJ.png

EDIT: OK, trying to be a good troubleshooter, I removed ALL my mods. Restarted CMRT. Here is what the PzIIIG did that I was seeing. (I was worried it was my 3D tinkering...)

LVbxT8I.png

1Tsov9g.png

Maybe these things happen all the time and I just never noticed...like a guys thigh slightly sticking out a truck? 

Edited by kohlenklau

15 hours ago, slippy said:

Excellent work again Lucky Strike, you have a real talent for this mate. Looking forward to it, i couldn't play CMBN without your hedgerow mod i must admit.

Its interesting the different effects you get with reshade also, almost gives the feel of different times of year by adjusting settings.

Thanks Slippy. This is how it starts, first I get you addicted to hedgerows, then onto the harder stuff - big fields full of golden wheat, then who knows .. cabbages? Followed of course by world domination ...

I think I actually fouled-up slightly with the screen shots this time, I may have had Movie Mode AND ReShade active at the same time, something I try to avoid 'cos they're not the best of bedfellows. For whatever reason the ingame Movie Mode stops some effects from working in ReShade, so I think only the first single image of the Panther at the edge of the woods has the full ReShade bag of tricks applied. Otherwise, yes we can alter the palette quite a bit - this particular set of effects was for a bright, hot, sunny day without sun glasses.

19 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Serious request: Can someone please purchase a PzIIIG and take it for a spin? Do you see any odd 3D issues with the gun mantlet during elevation downward? I haven't messed with the mdr in Blender at all. But it seems there are some oddities...

kFW9roJ.png

EDIT: OK, trying to be a good troubleshooter, I removed ALL my mods. Restarted CMRT. Here is what the PzIIIG did that I was seeing. (I was worried it was my 3D tinkering...)

LVbxT8I.png

1Tsov9g.png

Maybe these things happen all the time and I just never noticed...like a guys thigh slightly sticking out a truck? 

Nothing to say, only,

... so grandiose job as Barberossa ! 😉

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Well, you beat me to the punch, but at least I can concur - transformer tanks for sure ...

XszzdY9.jpg

U7vGttP.jpg

2 hours ago, STAGEMAN said:

also report the missing elefant tank from the FR module while your at it 🙃

They're not easy to find for sure, in the editor you can select them by setting the scenario date to minimum of 1st October '44. Then they appear under Heer armoured units as Heavy Panzerjäger Company (Elefant). I don't think they can be purchased individually, probably because they were only ever deployed in their own independent unit. But, of course, if you just want the single vehicle then purchase a company and delete what you don't need.

4 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

After a few issues uploading a screenshot, here's one from F&R Prowlers (nice work, thanks @PanzerMike).  With a little bit of added magic, thanks to @Lucky_Strike.

Great job!

I just noticed that the commander's shoulder is sticking out through the turret side, dammit now I gotta go take a look instead of studying the flora of Poland and Ukraine, ho hum ...