RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

1 hour ago, George MC said:

Heart of the Dying Sun Tank Combat Sequence
https://youtu.be/xYZKLskEhrQ

That's excellent!  I have to give you props again as I have just finished playing Deep Raid by PBEM and have just started Tip of the Spear by PBEM as well.  I'm also still working through 5 days!  Your maps, attention to detail and well crafted scenarios are both stunning to look at and amazing to play through.

Thanks George!  Your work is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Edited by Phantom Captain

1 hour ago, Phantom Captain said:

That's excellent!  I have to give you props again as I have just finished playing Deep Raid by PBEM and have just started Tip of the Spear by PBEM as well.  I'm also still working through 5 days!  Your maps, attention to detail and well crafted scenarios are both stunning to look at and amazing to play through.

Thanks George!  Your work is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Thank you :) Always gratifying to hear people enjoy my stuff, so thank you, appreciate it.

1 hour ago, George MC said:

Always gratifying to hear people enjoy my stuff

You know we do George, it's always great.  I'm enjoying a rather unconventional playing of 'Mit Karacho' by PBEM just now.  And PBEM 'Cat and Mouse' a few months ago was a memorable experience.

Not to mention that your CMBN stuff (Wittman etc.) was what really got me hooked in the first place.

Can we look forward to more my friend?

On 8/16/2023 at 10:24 PM, Vacillator said:

You know we do George, it's always great.  I'm enjoying a rather unconventional playing of 'Mit Karacho' by PBEM just now.  And PBEM 'Cat and Mouse' a few months ago was a memorable experience.

Not to mention that your CMBN stuff (Wittman etc.) was what really got me hooked in the first place.

Can we look forward to more my friend?

Yeah work took a turn which combined with RL gave me a bit of a kicking this summer, so lot of stuff went on hold or just deleted as no time. I'm back up and on a more normal keel now.

Ah cool - yeah I don't think I've played Mit Karacho PBEM think it could be a tougher fight for the German player. Yeah I had my arse kicked in a recent PBEM of 'cat and Mouse' :) It was fun though!

I've a few unfinished projects, thanks for asking, plus vid stuff bubbling away. Next finished project will be the tank training scenarios. Think the wrinkles have been ironed out so will punt them to TSD soon. I've a modern Syrian REDFOR campaign in very early stages, though at the moment I'm super invested in CMRT just cos like playing it!

Thanks again for your kind words.

Cheery!

27 minutes ago, George MC said:

I had my arse kicked in a recent PBEM of 'cat and Mouse' :) It was fun though!

Which side?  I did well as Soviet, despite a lot of my IS2s having been spotted.  It was a great game, lots of maneuvering and hunting by both sides.

28 minutes ago, George MC said:

I don't think I've played Mit Karacho PBEM think it could be a tougher fight for the German player

That's the side I'm playing.  In a rather unconventional way which I don't think will win on points, but I'm having a lot of fun with it nevertheless.

4 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Which side?  I did well as Soviet, despite a lot of my IS2s having been spotted.  It was a great game, lots of maneuvering and hunting by both sides.

I played as Germans. i did well initially as my oppo came out swinging and my Panthers managed some long range kills, which spooked him. Then I moved forward to see if I could find where he'd hid and that's when i started rolling into ambushes. Then became tad too aggressive and rolled into even bigger trouble.. It was fun though and my oppo played a brill game.

4 hours ago, Vacillator said:

That's the side I'm playing.  In a rather unconventional way which I don't think will win on points, but I'm having a lot of fun with it nevertheless.

Ah cool - be interested to hear how it goes :)