The year to come - 2024 (Part 2)

10 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Having said that I was mistaken for a German on Crete once. 

Being Dutch born I know the feeling. Now I live in the Philippines for at least a year so far so good. Border security they can teach the Europeans a thing or two. 

7 hours ago, Vacillator said:

As posted by someone else the other day, here's another one with John Cleese and company:

And with that I shall stop, it's silly and a bit suspect I think...

It's glorious and hilarious, Tim. And we all know about your weakness. No need to apologize. 2024, you know. 😉

But seriously, my friend. Thanks for that. Really made me laugh and that didn't happen a lot this week. The bewildered look of that officier at the end. Brit humor at it's best. Priceless. 😂

Edited by Aragorn2002

My hope is North Africa, 1942. They already have the desert assets, there are famous battles, popular generals and noteworthy divisions. It also plays to the engine's strength's (tank warfare.) This could be expanded with the American Op Torch Landings all the way to the fall of Tunis and thus Fortress Italy. It's a perfect fit!

I could also see a Finnish Continuation War Module for CMRT, but that would be A LOT of forest battles. Also, perhaps Battle for France 1940, but I've heard Steve say that early war wasn't viable.

But plz oh plz give us North Africa!

1 hour ago, Probus said:

Haven't all the Russian paratroopers been wiped out?

In "Ice Station Zebra"? No....I don't think they lost a single man...

However, I was thinking more about the fact that we already have several games waiting for paratroopers from the East...

Edited by waffelmann
Ups...I am stupid and clumsy....

26 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Hey Greg... Did you get the CMFI weapons mod I sent?

Just saw them.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, waffelmann said:

However, I was thinking more about the fact that we already have several games waiting for paratroopers from the East...

I was kidding around referring to the Battle of Antonov Airport. 😁