We have all a capacity !

On the moment that, Lucky and Harry are working hard, (Greeting guys), I am on holliday, so I cannot work on CM, but happy, I have some crazy moments for now.

We have all a capacity !

@sbobovyc Created a key on github and very kind, give it to us, but on the moment, nobody find the door that can be open.

@Aquila-SmartWargames Turn the key in the door and let us discover a treasor.

@Mord The guy with thousend faces, let us always with open mouth,... hope to see his, one day again.

@umlaut Go and back but never let us without a big welcome job.
@Lucky_Strike Made us the nature better as the Nature itself.

@RockinHarry Destroy buildings and put things, to block us the way.

@Falaise Working with his wonderful time machine, and Seasons.

@Frenchy56 Find always something, that ours eyes never saw.

@kohlenklau Oncle Koh, open his history book and created us in scenars, with a touch mods, we have only one Phil.

@Erwin Is drowned in megabytes, but, comments very kind and answer to everybodys all the time. 

@Kieme(ITA) Build and build buildings of every sauce.

@Warts 'n' all Come and go from another galaxy, but give us very welcome comments... when we understand it...

@NPye Was probably present himself in Berlin, I doubt...and let us some pictures from his past.

@Aragorn2002 Dream to created a master map, something that he has really in his heart.

@LongLeftFlank Prepare us sometimes something from his magic potion.

@chuckdyke @waffelmann @Bubba883XL talk about all and everywhere.

@Bulletpoint Share his time always between us on the forum, and the Fgm.

@benpark Let us always with a knowledge more day by day very appreciated every time.

@Bootie Check with his open eyes all what we are doing, and be happy to keep all in his pocket.

@Artkin Like to created and grab and grab... always today.

@JM Stuff Try to find something that nobody were thinking about, but not always with a good result... 

@37mm Think about all what we are doing, created himself and make a collage with all, to let us a smile.

@Combatintman @Phantom Captain@The_Capt Are always happy and impatients and smiling already to tests new things on the forum.

@Baneman Go and back, but his presence is always welcome.

@Bud Backer Let us stop to play a CM game, to watching his books.

@Haiduk @kraze and more... Talk about a better Russian Ukrainian moment.

@Battlefront.com And Steve is happy to have all his little members, that can make his game, living for a long long long time...

Sorry to all members that I could forgot to let a presentation.

I want to added that, my text is in no way a form of criticism, and hope to don t have hurt anyone, is not my art to be, but let only a smile on the forum.

JM

2 hours ago, Anxel Torrente said:

You forgot @George MC and his scenarios. He's praised a lot by some people and will be sad not to be in your list.

This is why I write ...Sorry to all members that I could forgot to let a presentation.

I think is understanding  that I cannot put every names I was trying to put one guy by categories...

JM