Pre-orders for Combat Mission Cold War are now open.

BFCElvis

We are proud to announce that pre-orders for Combat Mission Cold war are open. Click here for full details about this standalone game. This has been a labor of love begun by @Bil Hardenbergerand Warren @The_Capt.

This is our first release along with Slitherine/Matrix Games. You purchase will also give you access to the Steam version of the game.

The expected release date is April 2021

gallery_01.jpg

gallery_09.jpg

gallery_17.jpg

6 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

We are proud to announce that pre-orders for Combat Mission Cold war are open. Click here for full details about this standalone game. This has been a labor of love begun by @Bil Hardenbergerand Warren @The_Capt.

This is our first release along with Slitherine/Matrix Games. You purchase will also give you access to the Steam version of the game.

There died my hope it was a instant release as it said Purchase and not preorder in the store :D

Guess I have to wait... :)

19 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

At least now we KNOW why the Fire and Rubble module isn't ready yet.

But happy with CM Cold War. Was hoping for that for years.

Isn't the geographical area similar to that of F&R? It would then make sense to develop it in tandem with the module.

25 minutes ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

Will we get all four seasons of the year to combat in from the start, that would be fantastic 😀

I was just wondering the same thing.

Was that US vehicle camo scheme not supposed to change every season as well? Would be fine with me if it weren't though. Edit: MERDC camo is the name.

In general: Looking forward to this CMCW. Great choice of subject.

Edited by Kevin2k

4 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

gallery_01.jpg

gallery_09.jpg

gallery_17.jpg

Ordered. Pretty excited too! About as excited as I allow myself to be regarding video games. 😉

Nice Surprise all in all!

And, great initiative by Bill & The Capt! 

This obviously calls for a new 'stronk' type of BETA battle AAR! 😇

Edited by Lethaface