Pre-orders for Fire and Rubble are now open!!

BFCElvis

Can we have confirmation on the jagdtiger question? Lol pwease. 

Just another quicky as I've not gone back and checked but are the following vehicles included.

Jagdpanzer IV L 70 (A)

(it's in FB. and feel it needs to be in FR. As alot of them fought in Budapest/Hungary)

the jagdpanther is a nice addition! 

4 hours ago, CHEqTRO said:

In a more serious note, Steve, If I may ask, the lack of the Jagdtiger from the TOE is also a mistake of that provisional draft; or is that going to be the case in the final game?. If is that so, may I ask why is not being included?

Jagdtiger was deliberately left off the list.  However, I will add it to the game.  Initially our research found that none were present on the Eastern Front in any combat roll.  Certainly no full units were involved in the fighting.  But new information suggests that maybe one or two POSSIBLY saw some combat directly from the factory as part of an ad hoc formation.  Since we already have such a formation in the game, adding the Jagdtiger is fairly straight forward.  It will also be available as an Individual Vehicle option.

Steve

3 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

Since we already have such a formation in the game, adding the Jagdtiger is fairly straight forward.  It will also be available as an Individual Vehicle option.

That's a cool way of handling it.  B)

I know some Uncons who could benefit from creative ideas like that (& some radios)!  :ph34r:;)

1 hour ago, Battlefront.com said:

Jagdtiger was deliberately left off the list.  However, I will add it to the game.  Initially our research found that none were present on the Eastern Front in any combat roll.  Certainly no full units were involved in the fighting.  But new information suggests that maybe one or two POSSIBLY saw some combat directly from the factory as part of an ad hoc formation.  Since we already have such a formation in the game, adding the Jagdtiger is fairly straight forward.  It will also be available as an Individual Vehicle option.

Steve

As @Sgt.Squarehead mentioned, that's a great way to handle it.

Much appreciated.

3 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Steve

10/10.. thank you, and the team 👍🥇

4 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Steve

Fantastic! Thank you a lot for reconsidering its inclusion. Cannot wait to face those steel beast against my IS-2s

On 1/31/2021 at 4:45 PM, DesertFox said:

Ah I see. I guess Battlefront has decided it isn´t worth it, because in game terms there is no difference to the "late" version.

Maybe you're right, but it has not sense since mostly of the models in  game have several versions only because BF wants to be historically accurate. This fact is so  important for the company, that Steve is thinking to add Jagdtigers because he has some evidences of a few of them (1-2) figthing on the Eastern Front. If si, why forget a tank version which saw combat in several hundreds?

7 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Steve

Talking about TO&E Steve, what about Tiger II (Porsche turret)? The few survivors of Normandy were send to eastern Front and at least 1 or 2 were involved in the Lake Balaton Offensive.
About Jagdpanther, only early model (as CW module and FB)? Or will we see the late version also?
And finally my last inquiry, not answered a few pages ago: what about Pz IV J (latest production)? It is not in the initial TO&E and is a model which I miss since FB base game.

4 minutes ago, benpark said:

124 sounds right.

Nearly every QB map this round is derived from the master-maps, which are all created from the period historical maps and images.

Blimey!  :o

As I'm scripting for small units moving through a city right now, I can only imagine how long it took to test the AI plans for that lot.....Just one more thing that those bleating loudest for rapid release have absolutely no conception of, I strongly suspect.  Yet they'd also be the first to complain if pixeltruppen started doing the zombie-march-of-doom down all the main roads during their QB adventures!  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

1 hour ago, Bubba883XL said:

it would be great to see the Ausf J panzer IV, aslong as its modelled correctly, alot of titles just use a panzer IV, ausf G OR H. but there are clear big differences....

would also love to see the brumbar and stug IV added to Normandy....lol

Totally agree with you. An update of BN with the addition of Stug IV and Brümbar would be welcome.

Every time I see the TO&E I have new doubts. I hope that Battlefront recovery the old habit to upload at forum the module manual days before the final release. So we can enjoy all the small details and clarify doubts.

P.D. Will Red Thunder and the new module be launched on Steam along this year ?