Pre-orders for Fire and Rubble are now open!!

BFCElvis

8 hours ago, benpark said:

124 sounds right.

Nearly every QB map this round is derived from the master-maps, which are all created from the period historical maps and images.

and then the season :winter, summer, spring, fall,

different enviroment on the same map.

I think the final qb maps are more than 124+basic game map .

Wow, new TOE is going to be expansive, hopefully the German mountain troops wont be left out of the QB TOE list like in R2V.
new soviet stuff feels light in comparison to all the German stuff, but that makes perfect sense. would have been nice to see the PTRS sneak in or something weird like the T-44 and T-34/57. but those I don't think saw front line use.

12 hours ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

Will the 251/2 be able to fire the mortar from inside the halftrack when the F&R module is released?

Do I understand it correctly that the FR download is "only" a patch ?

The F&R download is a module with a patch following it. The patch you get with F&R the other games got earlier sometime in 2020. And I think there might be another patch coming for the other games as this patch for F&R seems to contain even more new changes.

The mortar halftrack in Final Blitz is only possible to get if you pick an armoured panzer battalion when making a scenario or a quick battle (no option as a single vehicle). If you'll have it in F&R you might get the same limitation in how to get it to your forces.

Edited by BornGinger

We know that the Soviet campaign goes from Poland to Berlin and that the German campaign covers the Budapest relief attempts. One of the mini-campaigns is Strachwitz's operation to relieve Army Group North along the Baltic coast. Can we get a bone on what the other 2 mini-campaigns are, or is that classified information?

1 hour ago, akd said:

They already work in other titles.

Last time I tried (last night) I had to dismount the mortars from my Sdkfz 251/2s before I could use them?

Edit :  Having just tried the same vehicles in an FB Quick Battle I can fire them without dismounting.  Apologies @akd, looks like I may have been wrong (oh the shame 😔).

Edited by Vacilllator
My own inaccuracy...