Pre-orders for Fire and Rubble are now open!!

BFCElvis

1 hour ago, pintere said:

Fabulous news!

On the website it says the module includes over 20 stand-alone campaigns! While I'd prefer to weep for joy in an ideal world 😅, it might be a better idea to let you guys fix that up real quick before too many folks get the wrong message.

Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up. 

1 hour ago, pintere said:

Fabulous news!

On the website it says the module includes over 20 stand-alone campaigns! While I'd prefer to weep for joy in an ideal world 😅, it might be a better idea to let you guys fix that up real quick before too many folks get the wrong message.

Also, to pull the curtain back a little bit......I stopped counting at 20. Some are not marked as "Final" yet and some have been added very recently. That's why I didn't give a hard number. This module is a heck of a muse for scenario designers. 

8 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Also, to pull the curtain back a little bit......I stopped counting at 20. Some are not marked as "Final" yet and some have been added very recently. That's why I didn't give a hard number. This module is a heck of a muse for scenario designers. 

Well considering that the period covered probably included more military casualties than any other single conflict for the remainder of the whole 20th century it's nice to see that us players can get an appropriate sense of the scale involved. Kudos to everyone who's worked on it so far! If the TOEs are any indicator the module probably has enough content to satisfy even the most nitpicky of history nerds.

2 hours ago, markshot said:

What is an up to date CMRT?

Mine says 2.02 (game engine 4)

Also, I thought the minor v4 engine patch was waiting for the CMRT release.  Sorry, confused.

Correct. There will be a patch....That is actually the release.  It will contain the Fire and Rubble content. Your key will "unlock" the content. Rome to Victory worked this way. Your memory is spot on regarding the minor Game Engine 4 patch. CMRT is the only title that didn't get it because it is going to be in this release.