Pre-orders for Fire and Rubble are now open!!

BFCElvis

On 4/1/2021 at 10:16 PM, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Exactly the same for me. Started with so much promise, but faded away in season 2.

One Sci-Fi that hasn't faded away is the Mandalorian.  In my humble, but correct, opinion, that series is better than several of the Star Wars movies.

2 hours ago, Probus said:

One Sci-Fi that hasn't faded away is the Mandalorian.  In my humble, but correct, opinion, that series is better than several of the Star Wars movies.

I'm WAY more of a Star Trek guy than a Star Wars guy and I agree with other. For me that series is better than any Star Wars except for maybe the first 2 original movies. 

Thanks to J.J. Abrams and Alex Kurtzman, new Star Trek is trying to be Star Wars. Not a fan of Disney's Star Wars, but I'd still take Mandalorian over Star Trek: Discovery or Star Trek: Picard. Don't get me started on Star Trek: Lower Decks.

I'd recommend Westworld, Expanse (up until Season 4) and Counterpart to anyone interested in new-er sci-fi shows.

• 2 weeks later...