Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

On 12/27/2020 at 9:46 PM, waffelmann said:

We need someone, who can make a good texture for the (new, coming) fieldcap to use for the gebirgsjäger (edelweiss):

This could be eventually a fine mod!

gebirgsjaeger.jpg

Lol, I also made this mod, or at least a very similar mod, a month or two ago, in preparation for Fire and Rubble's arrival. It's all ready to go for CMFB and RT-F&R when the module arrives, just need the fieldcap model and a texture as a guide. Adapted some of EZ's uniforms too, but need to work in some of those warm jackets, what's great is that the gebirgs tag works with models too. You obviously know that though as you mix helmets in your screen shot.Cr2UOah.jpg

Happy New Year 2021 everybody!

The Missus and I played a game of scrabble as part of our celebratory evening for two. The deal was the winner would get the opponent to perform 1 request. I won! But instead of asking her for some intense, amorous type of action <<wink, wink>>...I said I wanted her to watch me play a short, small scenario in the CMRT Winter Mod and see some of the stuff that was done over 5 years ago! This morning over coffee, she sat next to me and it was fun to explain it all to her. She even made a few tactical recommendations.

I am still looking forward to the real deal from the BFC folks. 

Best wishes to all.