Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

23 minutes ago, HARI SELDON said:

I'll purchase Fire & Rubble first day.  Right now I'm immersed in GMT Panzer & MBT as well as Graviteam Mius Front.  Too busy to spend time wishing for something that will come when it comes.

I agree, same here.  Perhaps a bone or two would be nice though...

Having said that, I'm not working on New Year's Day and wouldn't expect anyone who doesn't have to to be working, so not a big issue.

Edited by Vacilllator

2 hours ago, Jace11 said:

Lol, I also made this mod, or at least a very similar mod, a month or two ago, in preparation for Fire and Rubble's arrival. It's all ready to go for CMFB and RT-F&R when the module arrives, just need the fieldcap model and a texture as a guide. Adapted some of EZ's uniforms too, but need to work in some of those warm jackets, what's great is that the gebirgs tag works with models too. You obviously know that though as you mix helmets in your screen shot.

Cool!

I only wanted to show, that it is possible!

I'am looking forward to your mod!

The "Edelweiss"-Emblems are looking good!

Happy new year!

Lol, I also made this mod, or at least a very similar mod, a month or two ago, in preparation for Fire and Rubble's arrival. It's all ready to go for CMFB and RT-F&R when the module arrives, just need the fieldcap model and a texture as a guide. Adapted some of EZ's uniforms too, but need to work in some of those warm jackets, what's great is that the gebirgs tag works with models too. You obviously know that though as you mix helmets in your screen shot.Cr2UOah.jpg

These look great man! I didn't know gebirgsjaeger could wear specific head gear. I thought they alwasy shared helmets with the regular infantry.

Lol, I also made this mod, or at least a very similar mod, a month or two ago, in preparation for Fire and Rubble's arrival. It's all ready to go for CMFB and RT-F&R when the module arrives, just need the fieldcap model and a texture as a guide. Adapted some of EZ's uniforms too, but need to work in some of those warm jackets, what's great is that the gebirgs tag works with models too. You obviously know that though as you mix helmets in your screen shot.Cr2UOah.jpg

Double post

Edited by Anonymous_Jonze

Triple post... sigh

Edited by Anonymous_Jonze
Woah plz delete

2 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Happy New Year 2021 everybody!

The Missus and I played a game of scrabble as part of our celebratory evening for two. The deal was the winner would get the opponent to perform 1 request. I won! But instead of asking her for some intense, amorous type of action <<wink, wink>>...I said I wanted her to watch me play a short, small scenario in the CMRT Winter Mod and see some of the stuff that was done over 5 years ago! This morning over coffee, she sat next to me and it was fun to explain it all to her. She even made a few tactical recommendations.

I am still looking forward to the real deal from the BFC folks. 

Best wishes to all.

Haha my girlfriend only describes Combat Mission as the "loud game."

2 hours ago, Artkin said:

1 full year since the last REAL bones.. :(

hire more ppl bfc! cant keep those contracts and satisfy us simultaneously at this rate!

I suppose it depends on how you're defining "bones" 🙂

Just a couple of days ago I posted a picture of the Panzer III Flame, which hadn't been shown before. A week before that I posted pictures of the newly added BS-3. A couple of days before that the newly added Volksstrum uniforms. The week before that I gave a semi-detailed breakdown of the campaigns. I hope that this thread is both interesting and informative, plus it is giving insight into a campaign that should be in the module:

https://community.battlefront.com/topic/137921-fire-and-rubble-preview-the-anatomy-of-what-goes-into-a-stock-campaign-release/

We do what we can when there's something available to share. 

54 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

This means there won't be a "New Year Bone Post" like last year? I thought this was a tradition?

That is Steve's thing. I'd be surprised if he didn't post something.......even if it isn't tonight. But he hasn't said anything to me one way or the other. I'm only speculating. 

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

That is Steve's thing. I'd be surprised if he didn't post something.......even if it isn't tonight. But he hasn't said anything to me one way or the other. I'm only speculating. 

Maybe Steve will just spend his New Year's Day playing some strategic war game or doing something else that brings him joy. That's how I spent mine.

6 hours ago, Jace11 said:

these are looking great, but wasn't the M43 hat more common that the peak cap? will we see the M43? one thing that has always impressed me was the details in the uniforms...HAPPY NEW YEAR BATTLEFRONT TEAM!!! 🙂

9 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

I suppose it depends on how you're defining "bones" 🙂

Just a couple of days ago I posted a picture of the Panzer III Flame, which hadn't been shown before. 

We do what we can when there's something available to share. 

Rubbish. You're just trying to hedge yourself with a quick and usually bad screenshot from time to time. But I guess that's the New Now, a BF that lost all interest in it's community and can't be trusted on it's word anymore.

Edited by Aragorn2002

1 hour ago, RepsolCBR said:

They only need to change the year of last years bone...since none of those things have been released yet. 🥱...

"The good news is that we will definitely release Fire and Rubble in 2021, the bad news is that we have no idea in which season..." 😏

Edited by Aragorn2002

Its extremeley discouraging as a 20 year fan/customer not to get "year ahead bone post", I dont care that none of their plans did not pan out for 2020, most times they have and I would love to know their direction for 2021 and future projects , it keeps me invested and enthused.

27 minutes ago, weapon2010 said:

Its extremeley discouraging as a 20 year fan/customer not to get "year ahead bone post", I dont care that none of their plans did not pan out for 2020, most times they have and I would love to know their direction for 2021 and future projects , it keeps me invested and enthused.

Personally I'm not in the slightest interested in a year ahead bone, since as some other posters already mentioned, previous year ahead bones have proven to be worthless bone fragments. I just want the release of a comparatively simple module, that has been worked on since 2016-2017 and suffered endless delay.

Edited by Aragorn2002

1 hour ago, weapon2010 said:

Its extremeley discouraging as a 20 year fan/customer not to get "year ahead bone post", .....

He'll be posting one. There have been "complications" in his part of the real world. I heard from him earlier today and even sent him some screenshots to choose from. 🙂

What i would like to see in this next bone...is not a simple repeat of last years bone with possibly a handfull of new pictures...

But rather...

A description of BFCs plan how to increase the productivity of the company going forward....the way it has been for the last couple of years is far from impressive.

What would also be nice would be an official confirmation on the fact that CM3 has actually been worked on for quite some time...or not...

A few weeks ago it was hinted at that this is actually the case..before being removed.

A status report of the CM3 develpment would be nice...If CM3 is actually in development.