Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

3 hours ago, Lethaface said:

You forgot the Delirium tremens! Take two in order to solve any problem. :)

...and the week is over but the list not... next month I would added some rest, and the Netherlands one s !!😊

Edited by 3j2m7

16 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

un Stella !! (ne buvez pas trop celui-ci personnellement cela me donne des maux de tête le lendemain) 

It must be defective this beer because it gives me the same effect after 5 liters🤢

16 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Lundi a Kasteel
Mardi a Duvel
Wedsneday a Leffe Blonde ou Brown vous avez le choix oui le belge vous donne le choix!
Jeudi à Mardsous
Vendredi à Westmalle
Samedi à Kwak
Dimanche à St Feuillen

Mhhh la semaine est finie et je n'ai pas fini la liste, alors on commence par une autre!

Lundi un Affligem
Mardi un Chouffe
Mercredi un Chimay Bleu Rouge Blanc vous avez encore le choix pfff !!!
Mardi un Trapiste
Vendredi un Tempelier 
Samedi un léger jusqu'à toute cette liste Pale Ale
Dimanche déjà, ok a Tongerlo

Je pense que deux semaines ne suffisent pas, je recommanderai 3 semaines mais ne conduisez pas trop et buvez trop!

Nouvelle semaine nouveau goût ...

Lundi a Forge
Mardi a Kapittel
Mercredi a Bush pas celui-ci un autre Bush ...
et pourquoi pas un Troubadour pour le jeudi!
Vendredi à Orval avec ou sans amis 
Samedi à Rochefort 
Dimanche à Piraat 

it looks like a nursery rhyme
to learn in all kindergarten😄

19 minutes ago, Falaise said:

It must be defective this beer because it gives me the same effect after 5 liters🤢

it looks like a nursery rhyme
to learn in all kindergarten😄

Well Stephane 5 liters is a little exagerate for every beers don t  you ? do next time the same with Jupiler you will see the difference reflection...I think also after 5 liter you will not see it ! 😁

...you know that all men strong or big, are in the reallity a little boy...

1 minute ago, Hapless said:

Very nice!

Concerning the central Soviet pixeltruppen in the top pic... is he carrying his platoon's soup canister on his back?

Or is that a poorly disguised flamethrower pack?

Radio, maybe? I have no idea.

I was thinking that radios are few are far between in the Soviet army and it didn't seem like it should be assaulting an AT gun (plus there's a tiny bit of fire on the right). Maybe they're more common by the end of the war?

The Soviets did have the ROKS-2 flamethrower with the projector mocked up as a rifle and the pack with the fuel had a canvas covering to make it look like a rucksack. Apparently the concept was to keep the flamethrower operator inconspicuous until he started setting everything on fire for maximum shock effect. Seen as though they dropped it for the ROKS-3 it was probably as much of a waste of time as it sounds.

The current rail lines are somewhat curved (moreso than the roads).....I think that image might just be a case of seeing them at a particularly optimal angle.

That said, I always live in hope of more editor options, you really can never have too many!  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead