CM:BN Pre-odered

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered my PC version, and will get the Mac one when that comes out as well.

Brings back memories of getting that envelope from my mailbox in 2000 and thinking "What's this all about, then? I haven't played a wargame in 10 years". Hooked within 2 minutes of playing. How could so much goodness be put on one shiny disk?

Looking forward to it is an understatement. Especially to the monkey-Photoshop bit.

It has been been a long long wait. I am going to put in my vacation for the end of the april. I will announce to family and freinds that i will not be available the last three days of that week.

one request for the scenario creators, please have your drawing ready so that you can get start the day of.

would i be able to load this game on a windows 7 tablet?

BFC congratulations.

one more thing, is the steel box solar flare proof?

What a fantastic way to start the day - pre-ordering over breakfast - how very civilised!

In the UK we have a bunch of Bank Holidays at the end of April - Easter and a couple of young toffs tying the knot means I can have 11 days without work and only use 3 days of my annual leave... Now, what to tell the wife? (I suspect that thorny issue is worthy of a whole different thread).

Congrats BFC!

Quick Mac requirements we are sure of:

Intel processor

OS X 10.6

The others we're still looking into. 256MB VRAM is OK.

Steve

This brings to mind a question that was asked several weeks ago (by me IIRC) but I don't recall there being a clear answer. So I'll ask again.

For Mac owners, would it be better (performance wise) to order the Mac version or get the Win version and run it on bootcamp? Or will the resulting performance be the same?

And I'm thankful it's cleared up for me too. I must not have got the memo ;)

Actually, we had made this decision a long time ago and I forgot all about it. With so many people opting for Download Only our ability to get decent pricing on the ever increasing costs of manuals has diminished over the years.

When I step back and look at how much the publishing side of things has changed in just 10 short years I still can't believe it.

Steve

What?!

Steve proven wrong and lacking memo?

What else about all he has said thus far about CM:BN can also be wrong or affected by lack of memo then? :D

will it also be available for XBox 360?

No. But it will be available for wii, provided that you have a wii balance board: You move your Sherman into position by shifting the weight of your feet on the board (driver), whilst pointing at the target with your wii remote (gunner) and shaking your nunchuk rapidly (loader).

This brings to mind a question that was asked several weeks ago (by me IIRC) but I don't recall there being a clear answer. So I'll ask again.

For Mac owners, would it be better (performance wise) to order the Mac version or get the Win version and run it on bootcamp? Or will the resulting performance be the same?

Anyone care to address?