CM:BN Pre-odered

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me approximately how much it would cost for S & H to Canada. It may be cheaper for me to get the download version only vs. the pre-order as I could then burn a DVD of the download as my hard copy back-up.

Hi CanuckGamer, Shipping and handling to Canada is $14. However, the Canada Revenue Agency may take an additional cut depending on how the dice roll as the package crosses the border.

Chris

Ummm,

I preorderd CMBN two times, but got only one key. Is that ok ? Does the key work for both ?

If I understand a previous conversation correctly, the way it now works is if you order multiple copies, it'll give you a key that can be activated twice as many times (concurrently) instead of separate keys.

If I understand a previous conversation correctly, the way it now works is if you order multiple copies, it'll give you a key that can be activated twice as many times (concurrently) instead of separate keys.

That would be fine by me.

As long as there are no conflicts when we play against each other online.

Does any inhabitant of the great forum has two CMSF installations and one key for both, working together if you play TCP/IP ?

Pre-ordered yesterday.

The price is more than I'd normally pay for any game, and I usually don't care much about "collector's editions" and such.

This is different, and the return to WWII is justification for a celebratory splurge. I'm as giddy as I was in the early days of the CM series. Cheers to Battlefront!

(guys, don't be blowing all that pre-order cash on booze and hookers 'til after CM:BN ships, please and thanks)

Pre-ordered yesterday.

The price is more than I'd normally pay for any game, and I usually don't care much about "collector's editions" and such.

This is different, and the return to WWII is justification for a celebratory splurge. I'm as giddy as I was in the early days of the CM series. Cheers to Battlefront!

(guys, don't be blowing all that pre-order cash on booze and hookers 'til after CM:BN ships AND THE OSX VERSION IS READY TO GO, please and thanks)

Fixed that for ya!

i dont want a hard copy, i dont want to pay an extra $20 for shipping....all i want is direct download yet i cant see this option?

Don't pre-order it then, and just buy it on day of release. If you just want to download, you gain nothing from pre-ordering. :)