CM:BN Pre-odered

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger - After a long winter it looks like it will be released at the start of the cricket season when I'll be frolicking in the fields like a spring lamb.

I presume the Mac version will be for Intel Macs only and not PPC? What blurb I saw wasn't explicit on that point.

Thank Christ.

It came all of a sudden didn't it?

I was watching a bloke on Youtube demonstrating the guitar parts for Beast of Burden when I suddenly remembered I hadn't gone to the BFC website yet this morning.

And there it was, in all its glory. What we've been waiting for all these years.

Still, no satisfaction yet. I'll have to wait for the Mac version.

Any system requirements for Macs then? I'll have to see about buying a new Mac for the game.

BFC can be assured of regular revenue streams from me!

Danny

The 200 page manual is only part of the Limited Collector Edition.

...Okay, now i'm confused.

Steve said the manual will remain in print after you run out of the boxes (steelbooks?) now you say it's only a part of the collectors edition?

Does that mean there will be separate manuals? If so, what will the difference be? Not in colour? Less pages?

I wouldn't mind if it's no longer in colour but it would seem a bit strange to give other customers a manual with sections missing.

...Okay, now i'm confused.

Steve said the manual will remain in print after you run out of the boxes (steelbooks?) now you say it's only a part of the collectors edition?

Does that mean there will be separate manuals? If so, what will the difference be? Not in colour? Less pages?

I wouldn't mind if it's no longer in colour but it would seem a bit strange to give other customers a manual with sections missing.

At the moment, we only have as many manuals as we have Collector Editions. I doubt that we'll reprint the manuals alone as they are actually quite expensive, but we'll see when we get there. Right now, however, the manuals are only part of the SteelBook Edition (of course there will be a print-friendly PDF manual afterwards in any case).

Ahh thought that might be the case, thanks for clearing it up mate.

I understand the expenses involved with printing the manuals, it's still very refreshing to see a developer put so much time/effort into making a decent manual at all - So I wasn't going to complain if it's only for the CE buyers :) Just wanted to know whether i should get the physical game or just digital download once i'm able to.

Will stop filling the topic with questions now - Best of luck with the release and thanks in advance for the great game. :D

Will this offer also be available for the Mac version? I see only Windows advertised.

Michael

I understand the Mac version will be available for preorder later (no problem)

I also understand there is a limited number of steel boxes available (no problem)

Is there a chance all of the steel boxes will be gone before Mac owners can preorder? (problem)

Aaa-aaaaa-aaaaaaa. I come home after spending the perfect evening with the perfect girl and what do I find!?!?!?!!?! THIS IS THE TIT****S!!!!!11111!!!!!111111

I feckin' love that new UI and those death animations!!!!!!!!

Not to mention I love you all!!!!!!!!

Ahh thought that might be the case, thanks for clearing it up mate.

And I'm thankful it's cleared up for me too. I must not have got the memo ;)

Actually, we had made this decision a long time ago and I forgot all about it. With so many people opting for Download Only our ability to get decent pricing on the ever increasing costs of manuals has diminished over the years.

When I step back and look at how much the publishing side of things has changed in just 10 short years I still can't believe it.

Steve