Combat Mission Red Thunder Battle Pack 1 pre-orders are now open

BFCElvis

14 minutes ago, patrykd said:

But there is not delivery methode option (download only) during purchuasing as usually.

Go to the main Battlefront page and download the 2.12 patch. Once you buy the Battlepack you will get an activation code.  Then you activate the battle pack using the activation code for it. On your computer you should have a Activate New Products button from battlefront somewhere and that's how you use it.

There seems to be a new option in the RT menu, to play a network game, and when I click on it it asks for a password of some sort. Is that new? Can anyone direct me to info re. how to use that? I've never played human opponents because I found descriptions of the old PBEM system too intimidating!

16 hours ago, PIATpunk said:

You may wish to wait for the Steam version of the game to be released.  It has an automated PBEM system that removes all the manual file manipulation out of the equation, making it very easy to get PBEM's up and running.

The code is the same between the Steam release and the BFC release. You can play using Matrix's PBEM+ with the BFC install once it's all setup and available. This patch release does not include that PBEM+ work. So there will be another release coming to support that.

On 11/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, Commanderski said:

Go to the main Battlefront page and download the 2.12 patch. Once you buy the Battlepack you will get an activation code.  Then you activate the battle pack using the activation code for it. On your computer you should have a Activate New Products button from battlefront somewhere and that's how you use it.

Made the grab yesterday but then wondered I can neither download nor find the BP anywhere. The 2.12 patch thing escaped me entirely. lol😅 Now downloading.... 🙄🤣...anyway a well invested 10 Euros. 😎

Edit: installed and activated just fine. Here´s 2.12 change/fix notes:

BUG FIXES

* FIXED: The game correctly overwrites existing saved games when directed to
* FIXED: M3A1 scout car no longer has functioning non-WW2 thermal sight
* FIXED: APDS and turret speed now factored into QB prices
* FIXED: Blast values for some HE shells
* FIXED: APHE lethality versus infantry
* FIXED: 251/2 vehicle mounted mortar now able to fire when vehicle ammo used but mortar and crew still have ammo
* FIXED: Building entry bug and troops breaking & running towards the enemy is corrected

Edited by RockinHarry

On 11/21/2022 at 3:37 PM, BFCElvis said:

The Mac issue has been fixed!!! Charles will put together a build for us to beta test and if all goes as expected the Mac version of the Pack will be available shortly.

Thanks to all you Mac folks for your patience. 🙂 

Bring it on! That's really good news.

Dave

On 11/21/2022 at 2:37 PM, BFCElvis said:

The Mac issue has been fixed!!! Charles will put together a build for us to beta test and if all goes as expected the Mac version of the Pack will be available shortly.

Thanks to all you Mac folks for your patience. 🙂 

Nice and thank-you! We all set to go by now??

22 hours ago, Grey_Fox said:

discussion livestream starting in a few minutes:

very nice clip and view I keep some moments from CM animations, that in fact, when we take some moment to see in details, are not bads at all, like for exemple :  

4601 Atk rusian schooter view 

4820 Panher boged trying to escape to dont be hit hitself

4927 Movement of Halfrack hull when it get hit 

5113 German atk soldiesr bodies falling when they get hit

What I dont like from CM, is when vehicles seam to be to close from each others, they stop all the time to trying to avoid the vehicle ahead, when in fact a lot of place is in the front or on the side, I was making a test when two vehicles are crossing, they take a lot of time and place to avoid the others.

I hope a lot will change with the new engine.

JM

Edited by JM Stuff