Combat Mission Red Thunder Battle Pack 1 pre-orders are now open

BFCElvis

1 hour ago, Ultradave said:

That won't work. You'll need the patch. I sympathize as a fellow Mac user but we'll have to wait. Charles is working on it.

Dave

Ah yes the human bottle neck ...

As Elvis explained there's more to the pack than GeorgeMC's battles and maps - we are getting patched as well, albeit with stuff that probably has zero effect on the capability of the engine to run the new scenarios, campaigns and maps. No doubt it's the integration of the activation layer that will allow us to play the new content rather than the squashed bugs. Same layer that will prevent us from copying from PC game to Mac game without the patch on both. And it's this where BF are struggling in relation MacOS, most likely in terms of how it integrates with the newer MacOS's own security measures. 

5 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Ah yes the human bottle neck ...

As Elvis explained there's more to the pack than GeorgeMC's battles and maps - we are getting patched as well, albeit with stuff that probably has zero effect on the capability of the engine to run the new scenarios, campaigns and maps. No doubt it's the integration of the activation layer that will allow us to play the new content rather than the squashed bugs. Same layer that will prevent us from copying from PC game to Mac game without the patch on both. And it's this where BF are struggling in relation MacOS, most likely in terms of how it integrates with the newer MacOS's own security measures. 

No. It's something else, because it wasn't an issue with CW. 

Dave

5 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Two months after pre-ordering. Get on with it, BF.

They have probably more problems that we don't know about, and I hope that will be fixing soon, but fir my opinion, Is the first and last time that I make a pre-ordering, and waiting better to listening the first advices, critics, or whatever, from the announced product.

JM

2 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

They have probably more problems that we don't know about, and I hope that will be fixing soon, but fir my opinion, Is the first and last time that I make a pre-ordering, and waiting better to listening the first advices, critics, or whatever, from the announced product.

JM

I feel sorry fo George MC. Must be rather frustrating for him too. 

I’m so petty right now but the only game I’ve been looking forward to all year is Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm. Now both that game and the expansion come out on the same week! I’m gonna have to quit my job at this point. 

Congrats guys. Really looking forward to playing it.

22 minutes ago, Simcoe said:

I’m so petty right now but the only game I’ve been looking forward to all year is Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm. Now both that game and the expansion come out on the same week! I’m gonna have to quit my job at this point. 

Congrats guys. Really looking forward to playing it.

I'll call your manager and say you have been kidnapped by bandits and won't be at work for a while.  You do the same for me.  Deal?  

I just got email also.  😀😀😀

My invoice says there is nothing to download for the new Battle Pack. So how do files that have been modified since I last downloaded anything from Battlefront magically make their way to my hard drive?

Steam integration for the WW2 titles cannot come soon enough.

6 minutes ago, sttp said:

My invoice says there is nothing to download for the new Battle Pack. So how do files that have been modified since I last downloaded anything from Battlefront magically make their way to my hard drive?

Steam integration for the WW2 titles cannot come soon enough.

Download the 2.12 patch and activate the battle pack using the activation code for it. 

23 minutes ago, sttp said:

Yes it's a bit of contradiction.  You don't need to download anything, except a patch 😂.  Anyway, whatever works, and it does 👍.