Combat Mission Red Thunder Battle Pack 1 pre-orders are now open

BFCElvis

The campaign briefing for Five Days One Summer mentions a PDF file with information about the campaign (presumably similar to the ones included with KG von Schroif and other George MC work).

However, I can't find it.  Neither in the main CMRT files nor in Documents CMRT game files.  Does anyone know where to find it?  Or was it not included with the download?

Sorry guys - installed 2.12 and activated BP1...while all the older missions and campaigns from basic game and FR work as always, almost every attempt to start even the middle sized missions of the BP ends with a system crash...😒

Edited by Mr.X

34 minutes ago, Myles Keogh said:

The campaign briefing for Five Days One Summer mentions a PDF file with information about the campaign (presumably similar to the ones included with KG von Schroif and other George MC work).

However, I can't find it.  Neither in the main CMRT files nor in Documents CMRT game files.  Does anyone know where to find it?  Or was it not included with the download?

Ah I meant to upload that as can’t add it to the BP. It was more just an outline of the campaign structure. I’ve attached it here fir now. 

Five Days Campaign Overview_v1.pdf

1 hour ago, George MC said:

Ah I meant to upload that as can’t add it to the BP. It was more just an outline of the campaign structure. I’ve attached it here fir now. 

Five Days Campaign Overview_v1.pdf 167.86 kB · 13 downloads

that I call proper planning and preparation! 😎 Might make this one my Xmas present somewhat later (than the other guys here). 🤘Should´ve bits of time then...finally. 🤪