CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

June 2, 1979, 0613 hours, Rulfenrod, West Germany
Remnants of a US mechanized infantry company push to establish a hasty defense as a bloodied armored cavalry troop withdraws through their line.  Opposite of them, a combined Soviet forward patrol and vanguard battalion rally to maintain their momentum and pursue the battle in depth.

Eyes of the Forward Patrol - Route Reconnaissance North of Rulfenrod
51196524996_38b0609b84_h.jpg

Ivan - Providing Security
51197302629_a29b182f80_b.jpg

Forward Patrol Light Armor Exploiting a Dried Creekbed
51197588480_5b1ad3b762_k.jpg

Moving to Contact - Soviet Recon Bringing Extra Ass
51196524471_ace17d8483_k.jpg

14 hours ago, Bozowans said:

Here is a grenade exploding literally right in a dude's face.

LmwRvGT.png

65P2zFo.png

7xz6egb.png

Jbv3bFO.png

NPpJ8iH.png

That 2nd pic shows a (most pedantic mode) bug. The spoon of the grenade should have been thrown off when the grenade left the hand of the thrower. As it is that grenade is totally safe...

H

14 minutes ago, Green Clutch said:

Out of interest, why does the max allowable file size get smaller and smaller on this thread? (for me it's down to 3KB)

You can't upload a lot of space to battlefront website (community.battlefront.com). 

However, you can upload your pics to a different website (I like "image bb"... "i.bb" same thing. Its a website..) and then post the link of the picture in the chat here

On 5/23/2021 at 6:33 PM, Green Clutch said:

Out of interest, why does the max allowable file size get smaller and smaller on this thread? (for me it's down to 3KB)

No you have a life time max file upload limit. So each time you post your next one has less room. The limits are very small so most people upload to a 3rd party site and just link them here. There are a few threads talking about pros and cons of various choices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 6:33 AM, Green Clutch said:

We use another app to overcome the small file sizes. I use this one  Postimages — free image hosting / image upload

Just paste the URL and a full resolution is displayed here. Like this.

handgrenades-Copy.jpg