CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, IICptMillerII said:

I've been playing around with reshade recently and have been getting some pretty nice results for the most part. Besides the reshade, these pictures feature a handful of mods, such as the DDR mod, the US OD reskin, as well as S-Tank's excellent MERDC reskins, to name a few. 

MW5QKqe.png

LgKqcNz.png

AO3tkUx.png

35CiKyp.png

Oagyv1f.png

BKhpyx4.png

wEh8Dgz.png

sFxmrme.png

RBtzH3v.png

A9xHBtE.png

sjcjKZk.png

Krr4RPK.png

ULVDGSX.png

b6t8hir.png

Ruw0F7z.png

xIXO9zY.png

fhHlXQ3.png

5M8gN3Q.png

ZElRZ1E.png

This look like you have all miniatures on a dioramas that you just paint ! very nice !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2023 at 10:15 PM, IICptMillerII said:

I've been playing around with reshade recently and have been getting some pretty nice results for the most part. Besides the reshade, these pictures feature a handful of mods, such as the DDR mod, the US OD reskin, as well as S-Tank's excellent MERDC reskins, to name a few. 

MW5QKqe.png

LgKqcNz.png

AO3tkUx.png

35CiKyp.png

Oagyv1f.png

BKhpyx4.png

wEh8Dgz.png

sFxmrme.png

RBtzH3v.png

A9xHBtE.png

sjcjKZk.png

Krr4RPK.png

ULVDGSX.png

b6t8hir.png

Ruw0F7z.png

xIXO9zY.png

fhHlXQ3.png

5M8gN3Q.png

ZElRZ1E.png

could you explain a little in detail which options and settings your using in reshade, these are really nice.

bubba

On 1/15/2024 at 7:27 PM, Bubba883XL said:

could you explain a little in detail which options and settings your using in reshade, these are really nice.

bubba

Thanks!

Unfortunately I just completed a long distance move and had to leave my main PC behind, so I don't have access to my reshade files I made for CM.

One thing I can say from memory is that I find the depth of field effect (Ibelieve it was the cinematic depth of field, specifically) really helps to make the models and lighting pop. I think a good argument can be made that the 3D models are the best visuals that CM has to offer, and having DoF focus on that while blurring the less than stellar other visuals helps highlight that. 

Beyond that, I'm no graphics wizard, or even artistically inclined at all. I just played around with the reshade settings until I found something that, to my eye at least, was somewhat presentable. I still have lots of criticisms of my reshades too, but if you fool around with the settings enough you might find something you find appealing. Good luck!

On 1/22/2024 at 3:05 AM, IICptMillerII said:

Thanks!

Unfortunately I just completed a long distance move and had to leave my main PC behind, so I don't have access to my reshade files I made for CM.

One thing I can say from memory is that I find the depth of field effect (Ibelieve it was the cinematic depth of field, specifically) really helps to make the models and lighting pop. I think a good argument can be made that the 3D models are the best visuals that CM has to offer, and having DoF focus on that while blurring the less than stellar other visuals helps highlight that. 

Beyond that, I'm no graphics wizard, or even artistically inclined at all. I just played around with the reshade settings until I found something that, to my eye at least, was somewhat presentable. I still have lots of criticisms of my reshades too, but if you fool around with the settings enough you might find something you find appealing. Good luck!

ah no way, nothing more stress-inducing than moving house, hope its all settled now.

and cool... i did think that but the additional settings are just crazy, did play with one which had a pointer cursor type thing to aim the focus? but will look further into it. still slowly going through the list and deleting the ones that won't get used . 

thank you for your response Cpt ! o7... 

Bubba