CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

8 minutes ago, Pilaf said:

AT guy looks like an apparition.

That is because he just pressed the insert button before the graphic was fully uploaded from his device. Same happened to me a few weeks ago. We need hosting services as we can post otherwise low resolution graphics only. 

2 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

That is because he just pressed the insert button before the graphic was fully uploaded from his device. Same happened to me a few weeks ago. We need hosting services as we can post otherwise low resolution graphics only. 

Well I did try to quickly get that snapshot in the game, I was alt tabbing back and fourth.

Do you notice a lack of quality in the pictures because of that?

6 hours ago, Artkin said:

Do you notice a lack of quality in the pictures because of that?

It happened I think because a viewer complained about the resolution of an image of one of my post. When I checked on the computer I noticed it was still syncing. Yes something similar may have happened to your post.

• 3 weeks later...

Theoretically yes, in an emergency. But tracked vehicles are not supposed to drive over barbed wire. It gets caught and tangled in the treads and wheels real bad, and worst case scenario can even tangle the tracks so badly that the vehicle is immobilized. CM actually simulates this too. If you drive over barbed wire you’ll notice the condition of your tracks will be degraded, and if you do it too much your vehicle will become immobilized. 

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Can't the APCs just drive through it?  :wacko:

Yes, but it damages the tracks in the game and there are three rows of mines in between the wire.  There are also two gaps in the minefield so engineers can practice finding where the mines arn't.  Closest to a breach operation we can get for now.

• 2 weeks later...

nJx4w6Uh.jpg

Krasnovia (NTC), armor providing overwatch while engineers conduct a breach operation on an OPFOR obstacle belt. 

pSiDfTB.jpg

rsURwUK.jpg

MIUZGiy.jpg

lY94TCT.jpg

Used @Vein modified by @Mord forensic hit decals during the AAR following the breach operation. 

The four hit decals are color coded: Dark Blue = Penetration (high cal ammo up to tank shells), Dark Red = Heat Penetrations, Light Blue = Ricochet (high cal ammo up to tank shells), Light Red= Heat Ricochet etc.)

UnJvl85.jpg

AtI5XZm.jpg

LFCxyn7.jpg

Edited by MOS:96B2P