Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

On 4/13/2020 at 6:45 PM, BFCElvis said:

IS-2 (Late).jpg

The IS2 late (with sloped glacis) is already in RT, so my two cents that it's an IS-2m . I look forward to play this module soon. It looks like that come with many new, and old (MickeyD told about early PzIII versions), toys.

47 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I'm hoping that not everything will be a strange shade of pink in Fire and Rubble.

There is no need for you to fear anything as CM will look exactly like how the individual players pleases to setup their graphics.

Look I know that you follow me around with your banter because I can imagine that you´ve by now noticed that you got banned from commenting on my Youtube channel for multiple rude and almost identical spam-like comments and now look for a way to air your steam. Perhaps it helps to settle this when I let you know that I am absolutely not interested in your opinion about my things, won´t change my decision, and whatsoever want the least have to do with you. Furthermore it would be also utmost pleasing if you stop stalking my place and simply spent your time elsewhere with something that suits your preference. Despite this I have nothing to discuss with you and do not wish you derail that thread for this further.

44 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1.  Cool.  Nice action.  I like the forensic hit decals. 

Thanks, they´re by Mord and they are a must-have for me.

Looking forward for Fire & Rubble

Edited by Aquila-SmartWargames

On 4/14/2020 at 2:18 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Late model with the sloped glacis plate (m.1944)?

4 hours ago, Jumpete said:

The IS2 late (with sloped glacis) is already in RT, so my two cents that it's an IS-2m . 

No. There is no functional change. 

What it's showing is are the "invasion stripes" that appear when a scenario designers uses a Berlin tag.

I'm in the middle of testing another monster of a battle (I swear...Some of these are going to feel like 1 battle campaigns) and kept thinking how cool they looked and how much they added to the "feel" of the battle.....So I posted a screenshot.

7 hours ago, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

There is no need for you to fear anything as CM will look exactly like how the individual players pleases to setup their graphics.

Look I know that you follow me around with your banter because I can imagine that you´ve by now noticed that you got banned from commenting on my Youtube channel for multiple rude and almost identical spam-like comments and now look for a way to air your steam. Perhaps it helps to settle this when I let you know that I am absolutely not interested in your opinion about my things, won´t change my decision, and whatsoever want the least have to do with you. Furthermore it would be also utmost pleasing if you stop stalking my place and simply spent your time elsewhere with something that suits your preference. Despite this I have nothing to discuss with you and do not wish you derail that thread for this further.

Oh dear, someone can't accept honest criticism. As for being banned from your yt channel, NO, I didn't know that I had been. I no longer bother watching because you insist on making the game look so ugly, for some strange reason..

Stay safe.

14 hours ago, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

Some Material in order to get hyped for the upcoming Fire and Rubble release:

I admit I find your modded setup a little unusual - but modding as one sees fit is part of the pleasure of the game. It certainly showcases the thrill of a good Real Time game (at which you seem very skilled). Nice video...

5 hours ago, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

It is the last scenario of dragonwynn´s campaign "Thunder Over Ponyri"

Interresting fight,very nice map, and I like very much buildings with traces of fight, and ruble on the street, I hope soon we will have more possibilities of rubles with F and RUBLES ...

Edited by 3j2m7