CMBN Screenshot Thread

Got about half way through this battle and realized all my grenadiers were green and I had lost about half my officers, that was a lesson.

Anyways, Scout car took a shot from an M8 and killed the driver, he didn't want to target the M8 so I had to do it manually, his priority seemed to be infantry for some reason, these guys saved the day. Saw my first Faust shot go off too, very cool. Total victory, tutorial mode (waiting on my manual to play the tutorial campaigns *ahem*). Nice one Jaws.

ScoutKing.jpg

Oh Sergei! That's cruel. I couldn't bear to look at that slaughter!!! ;)

Yeah my guys charging through that gap was a big boo boo. I thought my arty had supressed all your Jerries lurking behind the bocage. Great fight though! :)

Got about half way through this battle and realized all my grenadiers were green and I had lost about half my officers, that was a lesson.

Anyways, Scout car took a shot from an M8 and killed the driver, he didn't want to target the M8 so I had to do it manually, his priority seemed to be infantry for some reason, these guys saved the day. Saw my first Faust shot go off too, very cool. Total victory, tutorial mode (waiting on my manual to play the tutorial campaigns *ahem*). Nice one Jaws.

ScoutKing.jpg

Thank you cheers :)

GeorgeMC's attack in Busting Bocage stalled at the last German line.

DDDpg.jpg

Beautiful screenie !

Let me now tell you the Story of a real heroic Panzerschreck-Team:

First they got involved in a serious firefight together with first Platoon (which was slaughtered half away) and therefor were also in a bad Condition. Later they stalked a Sherman, which hidden himself in a small ditch surrounded by trees.

In my merciless I´ve ordered the Team to run, lets say 100 meters, over open field, hoping that the sherman wouldn´t recognise them, since he was firing at one of my other infantry groups. But half the way through he saw them and hailed some coax MG fire at ´em.

Knowing that their Moral is at the edge I almost canceled that team and already thought about other ways to take out that damn tank safely, but then it happens:

The tank was still firing but the Team still kept moving on with tracers all around them.

They got closer and closer and almost reached one tree and just in that moment the tank commander got scared, poped a lot of smoke and ordered a complete pullback. Too late for him - the schreck-gunner peeked around the tree, raised his weapon, took a deep breath, fired and hit it in the turret.

Seems that the tank commander twinkled first. ;)

But that wasn´t the end of that story: Although the tank was destroyed, the tank crew were not. All 5 men jumped out of their vehicle and immediately started firing at the team with their 1911´s. Now The Schreck-loader saw his time to come: He ran a few steps ahead of his comrade and started firing his infamous Kar98K at point blank range, taken out 4 men in the process. While the firfight was still on, the Schreck-gunner supported his friend with a potatomasher with demoralising effect.

In the end one Crewmember tried to flee from the scene but a well aimed shot of his Walther made a stop to this attempt.

CMBNx36.jpg

Mash those potatoes !

CMBNx35.jpg

David - 1

Goliath - 0

CMBNx34.jpg

At least they had their chance...

my scout car may be driven by barkman but he has scored at own troops

btw some explanation

4 puma

2 stummel halftrack

3 mg carrier halftrack

demolished by this scout car at the Iron mode..battle is cats chasing dogs

post-12344-141867622587_thumb.jpg

Not a screenshot, but a short video.

Nothing special about this, it was just a test to see if fraps worked but I thought I would share it anyway.

From the scenario Huzzar, a minute or so of action.

The first bit was after I was ambushed, then the next bits are me ambushing the ambusher.

Two versions of the same movie, only difference it in one I hit the Black & White filter.

http://grognard.designamatic.com/Movies/CM1%20-HD.wmv

http://grognard.designamatic.com/Movies/CM1-HD-BW.wmv

You should be able to right click and save as. Likely faster than streaming.

I love Shermans. If we were able to award medals, this crew would be getting them. Hell on wheels indeed.

25f64y1.jpg

Knocked out M10

26381zl.jpg

These guys took out the panther crew after they bailed.

11r7xcj.jpg

Dead Pumas

24y1kpv.jpg

Redwolf needs to look at the horrible graphics in Rambler's pics...

Greyhound puts a round on the chin of a Pak 38...shield saves dude's life...

popfn.jpg

pop2lp.jpg

pop3a.jpg

However, judging by that flame...he probably won't ever have to shave again.

Mord.

Redwolf needs to look at the horrible graphics in Rambler's pics...

pop3a.jpg

However, judging by that flame...he probably won't ever have to shave again.

Mord.

It's enough to have such a fantastic game, but the screenshots you guys generate and the comments are just icing on the cake. Almost spit coffee all over my pc on this one.