CMBN Screenshot Thread

Oops, sorry about that...I originally sized it for the desktop and forgot. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. :o

No worries - but it's not so much a matter of the pixel size but the size in kilobytes that you should be concerned about. If you save your pictures as uncompressed PNG files, they could be up to 20 times larger than if you had saved it as moderately compressed JPEG. It counts especially in a gallery thread where there are dozens of pictures per page.

lol @ Pvt. Ryan's photos...puts things in a different light when you think about what troopers jumped into France with...

“Three day supply of K-rations, chocolate bars, charms candy, powdered coffee, sugar, matches, compass, bayonet, entrenching tool, ammunition, gas mask, musette bag with ammo, my webbing, my .45, canteen, two cartons of smokes, Hawkins mine, two grenades, smoke grenade, Gammon grenade, T-N-T, this bull****, and a pair of nasty skivvies! Oh....and this .50cal which fits neatly into my pack...” Joe Toye (ish) lol