CMBN Screenshot Thread

This is an actual in game screenshot of a US Mortar round heading downrange.

If the guys went this far in the game, imagine the Attention to Detail on other

'behind the scenes' things.

How were you able to get so close to it? They always disappear before I can get that close.

@Rambler

That was maximum zoom with the Z key and I hold right click and move the mouse to keep it in frame. This is why I play WeGo only. Multiple replays of the cool stuff.

Here's an old shot of a Naval Shell in flight from CMBO 8 years ago. Wonder if we can capture the same from CMBN? Look at those mods!

5750998970_77cb582dff.jpg

Now this has to be one of the greatest screen grabs ever, if I do say so myself. :D

Note the yellow flash just forming in the background. A direct hit!!

51541138.jpg

I think the reason this is such a great screen grab is how easy it is to tell the Amis are surprised... (see their helmets levitating? Must have been from the force of their eyebrows going up...)

Wouldn't you expect one of them to say, "Zoiks, Scooby!":rolleyes:

CMBNx37.jpg

Nope, no AT-Gun in sight but almost as devastating: This Marksman hit right into the (open) driver´s slit and took him out right away. Shocked by the sudden halt of the vehicle the rest of the crew decided to bail out and flee. :)

A Marder hit from the front in Lower rear hull...

cogozabilo.jpg

---

And this was the killer (it's located on the other side of the map, way in front of the Marder, so it war really a front shot that hit rear lower armour)

tozabilomardera.jpg

---

Some suprising night encounter, US squad and German armoured car bumps into each other at a boccage corner...

cmbnbliskiespotkaniaiii.jpg

---

And tank internals:

quickbattle1purearmour1.jpg

quickbattle1purearmour1.jpg

I just played Hurra Battle. I'm Trying that Montebourg road campaing at Iron Level and I failed once. I'm getting murdered but hold the win so far on my 2nd attempt. So being a real newb(played CM Overlord back then a bit but not much), I tought it would ease up my confidence with my tactician skill playing Basic training.

I ended up with a massive victory lol

I need to sa my 2 Pumas saved the day 1st when they defended the village with limited infantry ressources and then hold the ford crossing until my panthers came up in the rigth place

Then it was almost a walk in the park.

I lost a few stugs to recon element that were deep on my side, but finaly overcome them and went to the other ford.

I got heavely pounded but my orders were strick stick hiden and spread in front / flank of town to avoid the massive bombardement. Having not more than 1 team not hidden.

zhyoV.jpg

cFpiH.jpg

RfHs6.jpg

3RyKm.jpg

aXlDU.jpg

I'll get some of my Iron Campaing it's quite less better

I'm constantly astounded by the beauty of this game. The artists really deserve kudos. I was especially astounded in a PBEM game with JonS when I saw this fantastic Marder of Jon:

67XYZ.jpg

It's so beautiful, I could hang it on my wall.