CMBN Screenshot Thread

Is that the infamous M1A3 "Schwarzenegger"-type tank? :eek:

No, that's the genuine M4A3 Can O' Whoop-Ass. It's so rare BFC decided to make it a random hidden unit, which is why you can't buy one for QB's.

On a more serious note, this was a one-off event created by battlefield conditions. I sent it creeping around the corner of a shack on the last TF Raff mission, right into the faltering German advance. They ran into a whole platoon and went cyclic with every weapon.

I had some idea what was there, but didn't think it would lead to the complete collapse of the German attack. Combined with flanking fire and some serious artillery, they just melted away. Probably one of the coolest moments in gaming I've ever had. Love this game. :)

What is he shooting at? It looks like he is just firing it off high into the air.

Just off screen near the top right is an armoured Herren-falke...

@ian.leslie there's a german AT Gun in the field behind the right hand background building.

@Baneman ,that group of germans only popped up after the turn ended.

in the full screen shot there's another guy to the right reloading a bazooka ,the two of them started lobbing rocket at the AT gun after it hit one of my sherman's,(the mission is "A Delaying Action",a fun one if you havent tried it.)