CMBN Screenshot Thread

...sounds like you are using Win7? Download FRAPS...works great and you don't have to alt out of the game to paste into paint...you can have it put your pics wherever you want.

Mord.

Don't know...doesn't work with CMBN or CMSF as far as I know...FRAPS is actually a much better way to go anyway...you can set up a folder and take as many shots as you want and don't have to leave the game...later you can check them out and edit them and the like. Very nice.

It's free...http://www.fraps.com/download.php. Lots of guys here, use it.

Mord.

So here is one of those moments that make me like this game so much! Here in a nameless Norman village a German soldier is doing his duty....

....but he was smart enough to provide some buddy aid, retrieve the squad MG42 AND keep his rifle!

MG42.jpg

Here he is firing his rifle later.

MG42_3.jpg

Awesome!

I´m amazed with this game!

I love it and having such a great time!!

Don´t know rest of u, but I prefer to play turn based games, and in every TURN I spend a lot of minutes because there´s an enormous amount of details in this game. Moreover, because the peculiarity of bocage there´re mini-battles all over in a single scenario and when I solve the TURN I like to see absolutely everything ... It's like a good war movie! A delight for any wargamer!

Some details I´ve seen made ​​me smile.

Let me share with u one of them: this happened to me playing Mission 3: "Link Up" tutorial of the game. Maybe it is already out here, don´t know, but here goes:

My soldiers advance to take a German trench (which has been previously softened by fire area with a couple of Shermans and a mortar), and meanwhile the commander Regan is covering the progress protecting the left flank with his Sherman. Suddenly, I saw a German AT-gun crew running around the field (this ATG was previously destroyed by mortar). So then, Regan prepares to shoot:

cmnormandy001.jpg

My boys have reached to the trenches. They´re a little bit tired, but the good thing is that the trenches are clean. Meanwhile, the Sherman commander Regan shoot at the enemy crew, which runs away and hides as best they can:

cmnormandy002.jpg

And suddenly!!!! Here you are the detail (of many, many of them that has this wonder!) that makes me smile. Commander Regan stops his burst of gunfire and..............(sorry, the text of the photograph is in Spanish because first I´ve published these pictures in "Punta de Lanza" website, too -my nickname over there is "Rubeus", but I translate for u):

cmnormandy003.jpg

Regan jumps over the turret, where he enjoys of better LOS over the bocage, finds again the hidden enemy crew, and starts to fire again :-D

cmnormandy004.jpg

It´s another detail that makes this game so great and enjoyable (ENJOYABLE to PLAY and to WATCH the action :-)

CMBN is another masterpiece from Battlefront and it´s a musthave = HUGE as a cathedral. And everything I can say is not enough ;-)

Greetings and enjoy playing CMBN! You have only 1 live to play it!!

Kurt was pleasantly surprised at the opportunities that battle offered, for him to continue his entomology studies...

battlefieldentomology.jpg

Ok Totaly crazy detail... but am I seeing this right! The AT gun looks to have a calculation chart on the inner facing of the ATG Protection shield... the part that looks black? Is that right?

I was wondering to, is there any German Falshirmjagers in the first release because I cant find any?

Is this a feature cause I have never seen it?

I´m amazed with this game!

And suddenly!!!! Here you are the detail (of many, many of them that has this wonder!) that makes me smile. Commander Regan stops his burst of gunfire and..............(sorry, the text of the photograph is in Spanish because first I´ve published these pictures in "Punta de Lanza" website, too -my nickname over there is "Rubeus", but I translate for u):

cmnormandy003.jpg

Regan jumps over the turret, where he enjoys of better LOS over the bocage, finds again the hidden enemy crew, and starts to fire again :-D

It´s another detail that makes this game so great and enjoyable (ENJOYABLE to PLAY and to WATCH the action :-)

CMBN is another masterpiece from Battlefront and it´s a musthave = HUGE as a cathedral. And everything I can say is not enough ;-)

Greetings and enjoy playing CMBN! You have only 1 live to play it!!

If the CO standing on top of the turret is intentional, it is brilliant. Potentially suicidal, but brilliant. Probably happened more than once in the field too and a very human behavior, seeking a better vantage point. But so close to enemy units? That would take real balls.

Has me wondering too if it is a fluke, because I have yet to see it.

The Wrong Tool

Poor Hans is confronted at close range by an M5 spitting bullets faster than his Grandmother spit tobacco. Unfortunately in his confusion he considered fragging his grandmother when he should have been thinking about the tank.

mXbzs.jpg

The Right Tool

Fritz here thinks he is Harry Callaghan, I believe he muttered something like "Do you feel lucky punk, well do ya" as he hefted his PF.

Od0w6.jpg

No Faith

His buddies meanwhile show how much regard they have for the martial capabilities of their buddy Fritz and their odds of surviving the next few minutes.

oLjac.jpg

That's gonna leave a mark

Incoming!!!!!

XuYGp.jpg

Bingo

I think Fritz blew the smoke off the PF launcher here, however 5 seconds later the Sherman behind him ventilated his....well everything. His buddies were right.

6lRYe.jpg

Credit to Sergei for an excellent guide for posting. This was my first shot Sergei, do I pass? snip snip Sorry, Sergei all cleaned up with proper credits.

The Wrong Tool

Poor Hans is confronted at close range by an M5 spitting bullets faster than his Grandmother spit tobacco. Unfortunately in his confusion he considered fragging his grandmother when he should have been thinking about the tank.

mXbzs.jpg

You know that is really going to annoy you when it is the guy with a panzershreck that decides a grenade might be the best option.