JM´s Corner

8 hours ago, Lt Bull said:

Hello JM,

I have previously looked at this thread and the amazing stuff you have been able to do.  Although screenshots of some of your work no longer work (unless it's something from my end?), I have a good idea of what you have been able to achieve.  However, what I haven't understood is if any of it is actually available to download/use?  I checked out the links in your signature but they don't seem to link to anything that resembles CM related content.

Cheers

Bull

8 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

Thanks you @Lt Bull to post, my blame, here, you can find Ideas Opinions and Projects that we can discuss about, also members can eventual explain what they would like to see, I will put my brain to realised it.

When stuffs are ready I shake hand to Bootie to put on the correct place.

Sometimes things in the link in my signature but this has to be updated, sorry for this inconvenience.

I try that all is ready for Christmas with news wrecks packs in the model of the RTPk1 already on CMMODs for Allied, Axes, and Civilians or mixed vehicles and stuffs.

@RockinHarry, found that we can added  now not 9 Flavour objects (FOs), but 16, where a mod of buttons created from himself, is necessary to see all categories of FOs available, that I recommand to everybodys to download it, and say thank you, Harry also for the link.

This is a huge job, and I need more time to realized it, but I m never without, news ideas, so, just wait...

Bigs Packs will come for :

CMBN, FI, FB, RT, CW, BS, nothing this time for SF2, but is perhaps possible to pick up some stuffs, from BS, or CW, for Russian material minimum, any Ideas?

Thanks again to all yours supports guys. 

Voila voila

JM

7 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

@RockinHarry, found that we can added  now not 9 Flavour objects (FOs), but 16, where a mod of buttons created from himself, is necessary to see all categories of FOs available, that I recommand to everybodys to download it, and say thank you, Harry also for the link.

Wished we could add more than 16 but my experiments revealed that this button matrix ain´t prepared for it obviously. Maybe someone else yet finds a solution or BFC is getting into gears adding that with another patch maybe. A 5x5 or 5x6 matrix would suffice IMO. Buttons then can be kept at a readable size. (~18pxl)

7 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

CMBN, FI, FB, RT, CW, BS, nothing this time for SF2, but is perhaps possible to pick up some stuffs, from BS, or CW, for Russian material minimum, any Ideas?

Hm... I grabbed stuff from BS Demo but haven´t browsed through all flavors yet. Deinstalled it again already (needed the HD space) but kept some the unpacked BRZ. Unfortunately there´s no Demo for CW.

2 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

Wished we could add more than 16 but my experiments revealed that this button matrix ain´t prepared for it obviously. Maybe someone else yet finds a solution or BFC is getting into gears adding that with another patch maybe. A 5x5 or 5x6 matrix would suffice IMO. Buttons then can be kept at a readable size. (~18pxl)

Hm... I grabbed stuff from BS Demo but haven´t browsed through all flavors yet. Deinstalled it again already (needed the HD space) but kept some the unpacked BRZ. Unfortunately there´s no Demo for CW.

Here is a short comparison from Soviet or Russian materials from BFC Page in CM,  if this can help !

7LKq0zw.png

Edited by JM Stuff

I saw something that dont exist in cm...

I was thinking for the cold and dirty time like I saw a picture of dirt and mud, for exemple before come the snow in CMFB, and in the region of @RockinHarry were working a lot with "You enter in Germany", to created something "for the cold" (joking)...

Ok ok we dont have Brat Pitt here, but we have already some "warlords players" on the forum...

FRNfbHj.jpg

qLHgGLe.png

Bluffing isn't !!! hahaha

🙄Pity that with helmets we have always a problem that the model take only one texture. !!!

Dont worry, this will not appear in the wreck mod !

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

18 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Here is a short comparison from Soviet or Russian materials from BFC Page in CM,  if this can help !

7LKq0zw.png

Ah... vehicles you mean. I´ve neither the modern games but was more thinking of flavor objects. Think there´s some that we don´t have in WW2 titles but might be usefull when retextured maybe? The demo versions I have seem just containing a limited assortment, so can´t judge proprly.

7 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

Ah... vehicles you mean. I´ve neither the modern games but was more thinking of flavor objects. Think there´s some that we don´t have in WW2 titles but might be usefull when retextured maybe? The demo versions I have seem just containing a limited assortment, so can´t judge proprly.

Ah FOs !!! I have a exel file somewhere I have to check where I put and let you know !

JM

• 2 weeks later...

New of the day

After a long moment of talking about I present you for Chrismas my Wrecks vehicles for CMBS

16 russian 16 ukrainian and 11 civilian wrecks I dont include any decals that everybodys can use his own textures and created himself the impacts.

I dont include this time the Usa wrecks to follow the actualities for the moment, later if this mod is a succes I will working on the Usa.

I am not an expert to make some clips, but you have here an overview of all vehicles that will be present in the mod, I see that I have to resize some civilian one,  next step will be for CMRT I hope to be on time before Christmas enjoy !

JM 

Edited by JM Stuff

New of the day !

Black Sea Wrecks 

vj0manG.jpg

ikehWF6.jpg

Ok guys  Christmas is on the door I propose you, my car dump again ...

...this is my introduction for the X mas package  :

Civilian veh Wreks (10)

Military veh wrecks (30)

You will be able to added some wrecks vehicles, from Neutral, Russian and Ukrainian,
to yours scénarios maps and campaigns, in complement of the existing ones already in the game,
via the editor, the only thing that I cannot do is, that they are burning, but some are already burned.

This will be for the CMBS

Representing 

Russian Ukranian, civilian vehicles.

I took the system of @Umlaut exemple, with Flavour Objects, (FO) and for my part, this works perfectly.

Ok all is not perfect but i gave my best, I spend lot of time to realized it and hope that you will enjoy it. 

The content of the zipped files is in details as follow.

Russian Wrecks 
Ukrainian Wrecks 
Civilian Wrecks

I don t include the Usa this time to keep the reallity.

I don t include this time the decals impact details, that everybodys can use his own textures,

and perhaps created themself impacts.

Thus let's start.

First you have to install the Editor buttons mods from @rockingharry

For every (FO) 16 slots can be used in the editor.

But to keep the original one always available, I will be starting with the Num 2 or later.

I choose the following FO's.

Cart or Hancart  = Civilian Vehicles

Aircon = Ukrainian Vehicles

Drum = Russian Vehicles

Thus, the procedure!

>Put the FO's Folders of your choice in your Z folder

>Let s start the game and go to the editor.

>Load a map campaign or scenario

>Click on the category of FO's Bin, Barrel,...of your choice, and the choosing number.

>Check the 3d view on your map and place the wreck correctly, save it eventual in a different name as the original.

>Then let start. 

Thanks to : 

@umlaut
@RockinHarry
@Lucky_Strike

@TheFriendlyFelon
@Bootie

For some differents infos and tips supports.

Mod will be available, on the CMMODs thanks in advance to @Bootie.

===============================================================================

In th same way I am almost finish with CMRT PK2  FO's,
also, for CMCW but for this last, I guess I will not be finish before Christmas.

With only 14 vehicles for now.

Same procedure as above but here we have the particularity with 2 different "kind" of country.

West Germany town or used to West Berlin

East Germany town or east Berlin.

Thus 

Western Cars

Eastern Cars

To keep a touch of reality I was trying to keep vehicles from 1970 to 1980.

Enjoy

critics advices...

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

10 minutes ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

DUDE!!!! SO SICK! THANK YOU!!!! Between you and @Lucky_StrikeI literally have so much of the stuff I was lacking for this campaign. I appreciate this! I know you guys don't play Black Sea, so the fact that you both took so much time to make these means a lot to me. Thank you @JM Stuffthis is awesome. 

i keep in mind an advertiser from years ago... "we love to entertain you" !!

JM

18 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

i keep in mind an advertiser from years ago... "we love to entertain you" !!

JM

Weird missing one guy on the picture "a scraper"  I forget it to put from editor probably ??

here are all the civilian vehicles and 3 originals carts or hancarts.

PS they can be also added in others modern module like CMCW CMF2.

JM

yc4Tp6b.jpg

Edited by JM Stuff

4 hours ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

@JM Stuff I am honestly impressed you remembered the heavy equipment I asked about. I appreciate it so much. I will get a screen recording of all the maps I will be using this stuff on so you can see what I mean when I say you and @Lucky_Strikereally brought these maps all together for me. Thank you again.

Hohoho !

Nice to see soo much  enthusiasm, I really appreciated when I can help, later, if you want I will make another pack with vehicles of your choices...but first let met finish CMRTCMFICMCW.

JM 🎅

Edited by JM Stuff

• 2 weeks later...

New of the day (night) !!

CMRT Wrecks PK2

Finally I could do it 

Soon available, some little touch to change, and it will be in the hand of @Bootie !

Hope you enjoy I take fewssssss hours and months, to realised it, not perfect like everytimes, but something new !

My thanks to my Friends and teachers, for textures and stuffs, @Lucky_Strike @RockinHarry @NPye and some Ideas from  @Aragorn2002@TheFriendlyFelon!

Now place to CMFB and CMFI CMBN

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

3 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

CMRT Wrecks PK2

Finally I could do it 

Soon available, some little touch to change, and it will be in the hand of @Bootie !

Hope you enjoy I take fewssssss hours and months, to realised it, not perfect like everytimes, but something new !

My thanks to my Friends and teachers, for textures and stuffs, @Lucky_Strike @RockinHarry @NPye and some Ideas from  @Aragorn2002@TheFriendlyFelon!

JM

Awesome bud, looks good...

4 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

CMRT Wrecks PK2

Finally I could do it 

JM

Dude amazing. I will be downloading this. 

I especially like the medical vehicles

I have to ask: Will you increase the size of the green tents at 2:30? They look a little small. 

8 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

CMRT Wrecks PK2

Finally I could do it 

JM

You, dear Sir, are a WIZZARD!!! They will certainly get a prominent place in one of my scenarios.

Edited by Aragorn2002