JM´s Corner

5 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I think it is not a good match because of the thicker armor. But if you want to use it...

Does CMFI have the Archer vehicle?

If yes, find the exact name of the Archer mdr file.  ****.mdr

Then you take your blender creation untitled.mdr and rename as ****.mdr

Put in z folder.

Start CMFI.

Purchase an Archer and it should appear as your creation.

I could have a view like you said, just curiousity ?

I want only help, is not my mod, so is up to you !

Edited by JM Stuff

6 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

I want only help, is not my mod, so is up to you !

It needs just the 47mm gun and less armor so in my opinion (2 Eurocents) it is not good to use the Archer.

If (Le grande "if") you can find a solution then it is an interesting addition to the CMFI France 1940 mod. Merci

http://www.littlewars.se/french1940/w15tcc.html

5 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

It needs just the 47mm gun and less armor so in my opinion (2 Eurocents) it is not good to use the Archer.

If (Le grande "if") you can find a solution then it is an interesting addition to the CMFI France 1940 mod. Merci

http://www.littlewars.se/french1940/w15tcc.html

Ok, than I am sure you will find something different, ...searching correct Armor and Calibre vehicle, is not my world, I m lost !

8 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Ok, than I am sure you will find something different, ...searching correct Armor and Calibre vehicle, is not my world, I m lost !

No, I did not plan to take this as a work for the mod. I do find it very interesting but I cannot do all. Right? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hola guys

Activities today !

Since, today... you will be able to have internet, and light on the battlefield, I' am working on maps and scenarios, with help from Phill, and I just made a (little illusion mod), just be awake when the mod comes out that will cost you, a bit of gymnastics to pose your telephone poles...so they are not perfects !

So far there are only two telephone poles I've been working on but I think it will be up to 8 variations with some broken ones I'wil  see!

Just a question:

My trees dont appears correctly on the field with the editor, how is the procedure, I guess this is the differents levels ???

nzFnbNo.jpg

Tdnn3rH.jpg

Edited by JM Stuff

24 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Idea: When you are in your scenario try hitting alt-T a few times as this cycles (full trees-->stumps-->nothing)

Ah good advice i will try this, thanks, I didn t know this combination was also working for the editor !!! 

Just do it now... course it s work maps look like more differents now thanks again Phill !

Edited by JM Stuff

12 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Hola guys

Activities today !

Since, today... you will be able to have internet, and light on the battlefield, I' am working on maps and scenarios, with help from Phill, and I just made a (little illusion mod), just be awake when the mod comes out that will cost you, a bit of gymnastics to pose your telephone poles...so they are not perfects !

So far there are only two telephone poles I've been working on but I think it will be up to 8 variations with some broken ones I'wil  see!

Just a question:

My trees dont appears correctly on the field with the editor, how is the procedure, I guess this is the differents levels ???

Tdnn3rH.jpg

It looks like there is wire between your telephone poles. I don't think I ever saw this before! Did I miss something, or is it your new magic trick?

2 hours ago, PEB14 said:

It looks like there is wire between your telephone poles. I don't think I ever saw this before! Did I miss something, or is it your new magic trick?

Oh Oh Oh is magic 🎼 ...Like I said, it's a bit of an "illusion mod" because the telephone poles are Flavours Objects (FOs), they appear to be "connected to each other,... in fact only half of the wire is connected, (to give the possibility to the player to turn the FO, approximately to the place that he wants on the ground).

You can understand in this way that the connection of the two wires is very difficult, and more when you try to "connect" a third one, but as the wires "float in the air" they disappear with the view and the distance, and seem to be connected, this is why another telephones poles is on the way (that I have to created), to have only one wire side to give more "facility" to be connected, to eachothers, of course if you look more closely at all the details, you notice that the wire is cut, but this way it gives a nice effect, but that's only my opinion.

So yes this is a magic trick !

Mais il fallait y penser ! 😉

Edited by JM Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 11:08 AM, JM Stuff said:

Oh Oh Oh is magic 🎼 ...Like I said, it's a bit of an "illusion mod" because the telephone poles are Flavours Objects (FOs), they appear to be "connected to each other,... in fact only half of the wire is connected, (to give the possibility to the player to turn the FO, approximately to the place that he wants on the ground).

You can understand in this way that the connection of the two wires is very difficult, and more when you try to "connect" a third one, but as the wires "float in the air" they disappear with the view and the distance, and seem to be connected, this is why another telephones poles is on the way (that I have to created), to have only one wire side to give more "facility" to be connected, to eachothers, of course if you look more closely at all the details, you notice that the wire is cut, but this way it gives a nice effect, but that's only my opinion.

So yes this is a magic trick !

Mais il fallait y penser ! 😉

JM, you clever man!