JM´s Corner

BRO, you're killing it. Good job!!!!

I love having a variety of civilian vehicles to use in CMBS and being able to put wrecks in game. I'll have a really extensive video showing you everything I used your flavor objects for soon! I wouldn't mind some dead VDV bois to place in the game if you can get around to it. 😝 Honestly, just burnt up unidentifiable bodies would work too. 

8 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

So guys,I k couldn t resist to added some stuff to my two  first dead now !😄

So I dont touch to the original size of the added stuffs like bakcpack, showel, and canteen, that I have approximatively the correct size from soliders in CM here,  compare close to a vehicle,

I thing i have the correct size of the soldier, only thinking about, when this one, will be "mixed" with original view of dead soldier from CM I dont want that there is a difference ??

UlslcUg.jpg

is no objection, for him I am done with the soviet, now I have to apply the same with his twins german ! 😆

JM

Here you go.  I will see if I can grab a few more.  I know there are a couple with helmets off, I think.

Combat-Mission-Red-Thunder-Screenshot-20

6 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

Here you go.  I will see if I can grab a few more.  I know there are a couple with helmets off, I think.

Oh thank you that very kind of you,  yes from differents positions is nice, I can than pick up the uniform and stick with models.

Let you see the models positions that I have in 3d, but hey, I am happy with all.

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

7 hours ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

BRO, you're killing it. Good job!!!!

I love having a variety of civilian vehicles to use in CMBS and being able to put wrecks in game. I'll have a really extensive video showing you everything I used your flavor objects for soon! I wouldn't mind some dead VDV bois to place in the game if you can get around to it. 😝 Honestly, just burnt up unidentifiable bodies would work too. 

I will see what I can doing again, later about vehicles I have a lot, for the time I foccuse to the CMFB FI BN mods in the models that I did with RT and BS, later only dead figures models, let you an overview from my dealy moments and headaches.

JM

6 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

So will I. Superb work, JM! 👍

Thank you, you know is this moment important is, the motivation, that I receve from the forum to continue and let pass bads time and sometimes the headaches, let you see soon some of my moment, but I like it !

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

Some of my bloody moments ! (joking) 

Just a lillte procedure to created and apply some textures on a soldier !

Others advices are reallly welcome !

0EUAiJm.png

eMIOakW.png

Than some references pictures (sadly but paying) of soldiers that I would like to added with so becaue I dont want to pay nothting I took only the pictures !

KBb1ZRr.png

yzKtLZs.png

HiIxoV2.jpg

Ny7Qn1r.jpg

Than my models  Louis Vuiton, Cardin Diors, Castelbaljac, Versace, I have it all 😄 also Boss, this one was already in WW2 for the SS  german unitorms !

3gdthHz.png

So lets start a try !

RScfVJ8.png

Procedure to apply sometimes some textures all is cut arms, head, hands like a puzzle...

gdXLEjS.png

Then apply and cut some textures step by step !

CKC8uQQ.png

Also civilians 

mlQ4O6c.png

8ipYZ2a.png

8XRB0VQ.png

To arrive to a result I think not too bad !

"Ladies" now is your time to take place !

cvDQZdw.png

qKo5hkN.png

Same with vehicles and so these guys can be one day on your screeen, I will also find the way to let it move here to replace the Bedford one day you will listening the engine on your screen !

S5yVw1t.png

0JNlXzo.png

QfCqpEW.jpg

So now you understand why I could need dead soldiers pictures !

We can already created this with mdr

4qn2pof.jpg

or that 

susNqwS.jpg

Access to the mds we can created !

This 

f8iTFFd.jpg

or that 

sQR9rfv.jpg

In 1815 by Waterloo, to win or escape to the disaster of the battlefield, Wellington said

"God give me Blücher or give me the night" !
Me I say only BFC give me (us) the mds access (skeleton to created soldiers and peoples)!

Voila voila

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

On 12/12/2022 at 7:08 PM, JM Stuff said:

A word about dead soldiers

do you think they have to wearing weapons or let it without is important to finish the mod ?? 

When they are interresting and usefull for the game, I will prepare also airborne, british, ss, tanker, luftwaffe,...

Would be nice vor variety but I´d guess that´s a whole lot of work. So in order for not looking repetitive you need at least 2-3 single soldier variations per main weapon IMO. But if you´re motivated and have time for that, why not. For now I´d go with generic dead bodies per nation. That should suffice ATM. If you want to go another level you can also add some "gore" elements. While unneeded basically it would show that the game is based on events that are cruel and bloody in reality. Some even might "enjoy" gory elements to add to their personal exitement, who knows.

3 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

Would be nice vor variety but I´d guess that´s a whole lot of work. So in order for not looking repetitive you need at least 2-3 single soldier variations per main weapon IMO. But if you´re motivated and have time for that, why not.

>I take you on word Harry I am busy, this was my though and I have some already, I hope only that I put  the correct size of the weapons compare with the dead bodies.
> like you can see with a little work I can added more postures my goal is to do, 7 or 8 soldiers, like a full squad,  that I can eventual include some nco s, and off with textures, and I really appreciated to recieve already some textures and dead soldiers pictures, of course is a lot of work and is not for now but is in the tube...

For now I´d go with generic dead bodies per nation.

>this is also my goal and I am busy with brits and usa regular.

That should suffice ATM. If you want to go another level you can also add some "gore" elements. While unneeded basically it would show that the game is based on events that are cruel and bloody in reality.

>don t worry about this, you know that me, I like to show the reality on a battlefield, I was also making some test, but for myself only,  I didnt know if this will accepted in the mod, this is why I dont include it now, but I have already some. 

Some even might "enjoy" gory elements to add to their personal exitement, who knows.

>this could be a surprise to know, this is why I will post it one only to see the reaction after the festivity !

>thank you, yours advices, are really welcome !

JM

On 12/27/2022 at 1:23 AM, JM Stuff said:

Just found this under the tree !

JM

751Si4a.png

Hm... thinking some more about this I find It could probably be not that good an idea to attach weaponry then floating in the air at odd angles. For initial FO placement it´s not much of concern but CM maps are dynamic. A single ingame created shellhole that doesn´t remove this FO at once could do this. Same issue for actual CM dead soldiers. But I don´t want discouraging you making experiments or learn doing Blender things. 😎

2 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

Hm... thinking some more about this I find It could probably be not that good an idea to attach weaponry then floating in the air at odd angles.

Hi Harry and all  interrested members, I am pendant to all yours advices and it was only a test, and like @Aragorn2002 was propose me, to making only things visibles that a dead can have on him, no weapons, no food no cigaretts no Pin-up books... supposing that some others soldiers were already taked all what are interresting on it.

Dead are supposed to be already hit since a certain time, and not just be hit and falling on the spot,  I hope that my text is understanding enough.

For initial FO placement it´s not much of concern but CM maps are dynamic. A single ingame created shellhole that doesn´t remove this FO at once could do this.

Exact I was not thinking to this, I had the same problem with the wrecks and some tracks from vehicles or objects floating in the air, I take good note about this.

Same issue for actual CM dead soldiers. But I don´t want discouraging you making experiments or learn doing Blender things. 😎

I am not at all discouraged, contrary, I am awake of all things that I can added or erase, with all yours advices and recommandations, anyway I dont do only for myself, but also is to shared with peoples interrested, and this is because I recieve some advices that I can go further... for the time always the same soldier but soon with others postures.

Cheers

35 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

I find it a little disturbing what's under your Christmas tree....😉

Agree Santa was a little gore this year...but Santa watch also on Tv, Ukraine Russia, Afghanistan, Afrika, in fact around in the world,... blood, agresivity, lack of respects... so no surprise if Santa himself is in this way 😁

Cheers 

Edited by JM Stuff

16 hours ago, waffelmann said:

I find it a little disturbing what's under your Christmas tree....😉

Oh, please, Waffelman. This is a wargame. 😉

And you don't have to use this mod. No offense. See it as a reminder that soldiers die and that war is a dirty, sad business. Personally I have the highest respect for all who fall for their country. And imagine a mission in which you have to recover the body of a fallen comrade behind enemy lines. Would be interesting.

Edited by Aragorn2002

4 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

And you don't have to use this mod. No offense. See it as a reminder that soldiers die and that war is a dirty, sad business. Personally I have the highest respect for all who fall for their country. And imagine a mission in which you have to recover the body of a fallen comrade behind enemy lines. Would be interesting.

We understand us...next will be a Brit than an Italian to complete my set allied axis falling soldiers, first posture, with possibility to use them gore or not.

Cheers

7 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Lol No need to dispute!

I haven't said anything ethical about the mod itself. As has already been said, it's everyone's own business.
I was rather amused by how it looks under JM's Christmas tree when he finds something like that underneath!

41 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Lol No need to dispute!

I haven't said anything ethical about the mod itself. As has already been said, it's everyone's own business.
I was rather amused by how it looks under JM's Christmas tree when he finds something like that underneath!

Dont worry this is also the way that I understood the text, this is why I put "We understand us" !

Cheers

Edited by JM Stuff