JM´s Corner

46 minutes ago, Falaise said:

me too

une traction ,could you do une traction.

27xi.jpg

Sure,  Stephane I was only present the Berlin cars for CMRT, I have already a bunch of others vehicles waiting to differents theaters, CMFI CMBN CMRT CMCW soon present you for CMCW !

I am working now only for the CMRT (sinon c est la catastrophe et le grand desordre dans les modules ) I loose already some because bad save of vehicles in wrong folder)  grrrrrr !

I show you the citroen that I did from couple of week before I starting exclusively for CMRT !

but all are statics vehicles from Favour objects, just saying ,you cannot "play" with them moving with your hand like when were child and make vroum vroum !!

Perhpas one day I or we can be able to import export in CM !

4wmbyNl.jpg

But in the game appear in this way so I let it fall for the time and do exclusivly for CMRT but after I will come back on it I like very much this kind of car almost ready from the partisans somewhere in, (rue Lauriston a Paris do you know ?),  pour essayer de deloger les Gestapars 😆!

Textures are not ready partisans as well, (l heure du glas n a pas encore sonne) !

Battle of Falaise encore tres tres loin !

Yac2Dxm.jpg

But I will make an execption and present you the Gestapcitro, or minimum "a Citroen", "the maquis" keep an eyes everydays of the men in black !

a+

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

17 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Sure,  Stephane I was only present the Berlin cars for CMRT, I have already a bunch of others vehicles waiting to differents theaters, CMFI CMBN CMRT CMCW soon present you for CMCW !

I am working now only for the CMRT (sinon c est la catastrophe et le grand desordre dans les modules ) I loose already some because bad save of vehicles in wrong folder)  grrrrrr !

I show you the citroen that I did from couple of week before I starting exclusively for CMRT !

but all are statics vehicles from Favour objects, just saying ,you cannot "play" with them moving with your hand like when were child and make vroum vroum !!

Perhpas one day I or we can be able to import export in CM !

4wmbyNl.jpg

But in the game appear in this way so I let it fall for the time and do exclusivly for CMRT but after I will come back on it I like very much this kind of car almost ready from the partisans somewhere in, (rue Lauriston a Paris do you know ?),  pour essayer de deloger les Gestapars 😆!

Textures are not ready partisans as well, (l heure du glas n a pas encore sonne) !

Battle of Falaise encore tres tres loin !

Yac2Dxm.jpg

But I will make an execption and present you the Gestapcitro, or minimum "a Citroen", "the maquis" keep an eyes everydays of the men in black !

a+

JM

hum😛
  I can already imagine a scenario for the Liberation de Paris
with the 2nd AD, the resistance and the 4ID US

4 minutes ago, Falaise said:

hum😛
  I can already imagine a scenario for the Liberation de Paris
with the 2nd AD, the resistance and the 4ID US

AYeKY3s.png

Just un cliche from french vehicles available after CMRT, some are without wheels is only to show you !

Chaine de montage Citroen Paris Peugeot Bordeau et Simca je pense a Boulogne, je ne me rapelle plus !

"I took this picture " with my old Leica, june 1932 before the war, now all cars are for sure, with wheels and colours !😜

JM

If it was a physical model I'd be happy to (I actually have a couple of 11CVs in my 1/72 stash, one of which will be built as the above, if I can ever find a Châtellerault to sit on it).  :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I've got a rather stylish Cabriolet in 1/32 too.....Thought it might make a nice trophy for the DAK, but never really even looked at it.  :unsure:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Just now, Sgt.Squarehead said:

If it was a physical model I'd be happy to (I actually have a couple of 11CVs in my 1/72 stash, one of which will be built as the above, if I can ever find a Châtellerault to sit on it. 

Personly I would also enjoy to have one in real, or perhaps a Schwimmwagen, more adapted to change the way more "wet", when the traffic is more to be "jumped", or to have only a beautiful moment on a lake with your sweetheart, (sorry i m escaping) ! sigh !!😏

But to come back to CM, this will be interresting to replace some models existing !

19 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Personly I would also enjoy to have one in real, or perhaps a Schwimmwagen, more adapted to change the way more "wet", when the traffic is more to be "jumped", or to have only a beautiful moment on a lake with your sweetheart, (sorry i m escaping) ! sigh !!😏

ahah 😀 I knew it is a great romantic

the 402 Peugeot in german army is great too!

cb6p.jpg

on the other hand, be careful, the dodoche is not the same war :P

kgyq.jpg

4 hours ago, Falaise said:

double

the Parisian girls can be aggressive

but also attractives !... repression must be terrible after all these black years principaly with the colabos 🙂

Beautiful link, the one that did all the pictures was making a very beautiful job, or is that YOU ?😜

thanks Stephane I will keep thease nices pic for futur maquis !

JM

Chrismas is close !

Blender wreck is full !

Street tank tracks and dirt are on the way perhaps also for winter time is short job is big!?

Reworked on decals details perhaps not perfect but already a hole !😁

Pack will come all together hope for Chrimas ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ?

4aG2HKt.png

xMqWBGE.png

JM

Salut Steph "may be rust already for impacts" yes but this will be for another update I am already happy with the result now, or perhaps you can help me with it ?, you know me and the textures we are not really friends...

in total will be 8 allied wrecks 8 axes wrecks and 8 civilian cars wrecks for CMRT FR special Berlin, so I dont have time to working again on the impacts, added with the tanks tracks and perhaps the tanks traces in the snow a lot of works together ...but I keep in mind yours advices for the next upadte, a huge work, "I hate" Chritsmas 🥳

The track rolled down on the ground, that's the detail that "kills" yes believe me he is already death ! 😆

J ai du taf crois moi

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Some news !!

Ok guys Christmas Christmas is on the door I propose you, my car dump ...

I see that some of you were making lots of news things scen map camp...I dont took much time to see the forum this last time, because I was busy, but I will check in details all these little gifts, now that I have time, thanks in advance to all of you to do something.

Time to put your socks on the chemney and wait the day after, ...this is "approximately" what I propose you, when you will click on the link below and discover like, Genesis was saying "land of confusion" my "land of destruction". , like W Churchill said, I can only offer you, dirt dead and destruction (sorry, I have to place this one) 😄...

I was trying to give a little diversion for Christmas to the Community.

...this is my introduction for the X mas package  :

KIahRbo.jpg

Part I

Civilian veh Wreks (8)

Military veh wrecks (16)

You will be able to added some wrecks vehicles, from Neutral, Allied and Axes, to yours scénarios maps and campaigns, in complement of the existing ones already in the game, via the editor, the only thing that I cannot do is, that they are burning, but some are already burned.

I give you many choice view, and sometimes they are grouped of 2 vehicles so be aware to place them.

bRIqJuh.jpg

This first approach will be for the CMRT FR

Representing 

Allied lend lease, civilian and Soviet, German vehicles.

I took the system of @Umlaut exemple, with Flavour Objects, (FO) and for my part, this works perfectly, thanks Dennis.

Ok all is not perfect but i gave my best, I spend lot of time to realized it and hope that you will enjoy it. 

mhrOAVD.jpg

The content of the zipped files is in details as follow.

RT_Part I_ FO_ PK1.zip

Subfolders files

RT_barrel_PK1

RT_bin_PK1

RT_drum_PK1

Thus let's start.

For every (FO) 9 slots can be used in the editor.

But to keep the original one always available, I will be starting with the Num 2.

I choose the following FO's.

Barrel = Civilian Vehicles

Bin = Allied Vehicles

Drum = Axes Vehicles

Thus you will have folders in this model.

RT_Bin2_Pk1_t34 ot45

RT_Bin4_Pk1_willys

RT_Barrel3_Pk1_Merc 

To be more understanding.

>RT = CMRT

>Bin, Barrel, Drum,= FO

>PK1= Pack1

>Then the represented Vehicles name.

If the mod is well adapted and helpful, the list will be more long in the future, and will be also available for the others modules.

I choose to writing the folders on this model (is up to you if you want, to find another system).

But for the time I strongly recommend you, to follow this model, and don’t remove the file or change the name of the folder, this will only avoid some mistakes in the future, I want to added more wrecks and will follow this system, also this was more easy for me, to jumping from folder to folder in my Blender, Gimp time.

Mean that for the second pack the same name will be used from the FO's, BUT the folder with have the name Pack2 (PK2) and another vehicle wreck will be represented.

But this mean also, that you will have to "pay attention" if you have folders in your Z folder, to don’t use for example Two folders with the same FO name, cos one will be only available, from the editor.

Avoid for example (in the future)

Bin2 PK1

Bin2 PK2

But you will be able to use for example 

Bin2 PK1

Bin3 PK2

Following the vehicle of your choice.

Pack2 (PK2,) will follow!

But let's talking first of the first Pack.

Thus, the procedure!

>Check the small picture in the folders, representing the vehicle wreck. 

>Put the FO's Folders of your choice in your Z folder

>Choose and remember the (FO name and number) regarding to the picture wreck.

>Let s start the game and go to the editor.

>Load a map campaign or scenario

>Click on the category of FO's Bin, Barrel,...of your choice, and the choosing number.

>Check the 3d view on your map and place the wreck correctly, save it eventual in a different name as the original.

>Then let start. 

ATTENTION

I don't know if this will take lot of memory in the game so be aware about this...and remove eventual the "not welcome Folders".

I was also reworked on Telephone poles FO's, included in this folder zip

TelephonePole_zip, is up to you to replace the existing ones.

===============================================================================

I am busy also to make a part FO's, for CMCW also used for Berlin or town close to the border.

With only 3 vehicles for now.

Same procedure as above but here we have the particularity with 2 different "kind" of country.

West Germany town or used to West Berlin

East Germany town or east Berlin.

Thus 

Western Cars

Eastern Cars

To keep a touch of reality I was trying to keep vehicles from 1970 to 1980.

Following 

Part II 

(trying available Christmas)

Tanks traces and junk streets (also in snow)

Part III 

(trying available Christmas)

Dead bodys

Part IV

Camo military vehicles

Part V

Deployed weapons 

(same as CMBN)

I hope this will be helpful.

Thanks to : 

@umlaut

@kohlenklau

@NPye

@Falaise

@Lucky_Strike

@Bootie

For some differents infos and tips supports.

I think I was added something new but perhaps not usefull for everybodys, to answer to our member @Tomiko

link below my signature 

I ask to @Bootie to be kind and send to him on the CMMODs in a week, I don t want to keep all on my HD,  thanks in advance !

Enjoy

PS

Sorry the telephone poles are not include now I will added later !

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

Just now, kohlenklau said:

Very, very nice presents. Thank you JM!

Thanks Phill thanks to you too, you are not bad with all the stufs that you did and will do, I am sure one day we will see the German will be block by Sedan, and be caught in a pinch by British and French armor, this will mean that we have Jun 1940 because of you and your research, (we can dream) sigh !!

PS just added telephone poles

JM