JM´s Corner

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Questo trabajo es magnifique. Me gusta los corpos muertos. Pero, en mia experiencia, los screenshots del Blendero no es siempre el equivalente con los screenshots del CM. Savvy?

Please laugh at my 0.5 Euro foreign language usage.

Hey JM, I hope all is well in Espana.

~Phil

Gracias amigo sabes que me gusta crear cosas nuevas, espero para todos.

El Sur de España es como Texas, asi que sabes a lo que me refiero.

Tu idioma es perfecto no te preocupes!

Literal 

Thanks friend you know I like to created new things, I wish only that is helpfull for everybodys !

South of Spain is like Texas, so you know what I mean about the weather !

Don t worry you language is perfect, better that my french spain prononciation, I guess !

Thrue, about Blender and CM they are not really friends "what you see, is not only what you get" and this is frustration sometimes about it... soon I will present some death civilian, not very happy about this, but is the reallity of war.

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

Some news today

to  respond to the wish of my friend  @Aragorn2002 I present you a model sdkfz 251 d ambulance version

7LRAC9J.png

Dicja7L.png

the vehicle is without damages only an engine problem, that the crew have to evacuated the vehicle !

some modifications intern like added more bed 

removing all weapons and amo boxes

changind plate number 

added more "verbandkasten"

I cannot remove the mount behind or I will lose all the vehicle structure and can no more export it in mdr.

VvI6oR9.png

now I see the problem there is no engine hehehe !

HWNngjQ.png

hope will be helpfull

Another version in on the way but first my civilian and soldier bodies...

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

On 9/6/2022 at 10:04 PM, JM Stuff said:

Some news today

to  respond to the wish of my friend  @Aragorn2002 I present you a model sdkfz 251 d ambulance version

7LRAC9J.png

Dicja7L.png

the vehicle is without damages only an engine problem, that the crew have to evacuated the vehicle !

some modifications intern like added more bed 

removing all weapons and amo boxes

changind plate number 

added more "verbandkasten"

I cannot remove the mount behind or I will lose all the vehicle structure and can no more export it in mdr.

VvI6oR9.png

now I see the problem there is no engine hehehe !

HWNngjQ.png

hope will be helpfull

Another version in on the way but first my civilian and soldier bodies...

JM

My dear JM! At first I couldn't forgive myself for missing this great mod, until I realized I have been suspended from 4 until 9 September! That probably explains why I didn't get a notification. My sincere apologies for that. You must have thought me an ungrateful beggar. 😀

I absolutely love your Red Cross winterized 251! Gorgeous! Can't wait to get my greedy little fingers on it!

As you already know me as a greedy so and so, I would like to ask you also to make a German Red Cross truck, one day in the future.😛 Mods like this really make the difference!!!!!!

Edited by Aragorn2002

11 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

My dear JM! At first I couldn't forgive myself for missing this great mod, until I realized I have been suspended from 4 until 9 September! That probably explains why I didn't get a notification. My sincere apologies for that. You must have thought me an ungrateful beggar. 😀

I absolutely love your Red Cross winterized 251! Gorgeous! Can't wait to get my greedy little fingers on it!

As you already know me as a greedy so and so, I would like to ask you also to make a German Red Cross truck, one day in the future.😛 Mods like this really make the difference!!!!!!

I am very happy to see a smile to you, you dont have to apologise I will do, and much more J., give me more inputs and time I love to do things...

Remind you this is a flavour object vehicle not a vehicle that you can give command, but one day I will also do it.

PS pm send.

Cheer for now

JM

32 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

I am very happy to see a smile to you, you dont have to apologise I will do, and much more J., give me more inputs and time I love to do things...

Remind you this is a flavour object vehicle not a vehicle that you can give command, but one day I will also do it.

PS pm send.

Cheer for now

JM

But my friend, especially a flavour object vehicle is what I hoped for!

On 8/31/2022 at 12:35 AM, JM Stuff said:

The new for today

The first official dead soldier 3d, in mdr.

OK with some textures problems, but the guy is in, I will check it later !

DgnBPPM.png

an other view 

Txk6pRX.png

"Hope" to make more guys including allied !

Voili voilou 

JM

Dead soldiers....another long time wish of mine! 

On 8/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, JM Stuff said:

Some News 

flavours objects 

wrecks bn or rt  drum3 drum4

qBzaDvF.png

good and ready to drive 

nVNNPpf.png

same trucks but with some problem drum5

flavours objects bs eventual sf or and cw

IsrrtqU.png

KSMBxlw.png

5TjcfFG.png

also on group

yuZc8FH.png

old truck with some textures problems

bs

yrgeU7A.png

KWFNnOc.png

iEW2es4.png

more are to come hope will be helpfull 

Voili voilou

JM

I've really neglected this thread. You guys are doing amazing work!

Btw rather overworked and burned out at the moment, missing things I shouldn't miss, so apologies to all you great modders!

Edited by Aragorn2002

1 hour ago, Aragorn2002 said:

I've really neglected this thread. You guys are doing amazing work!

Btw rather overworked and burned out at the moment, missing things I shouldn't miss, so apologies to all you great modders!

Thank you all will be in a next pack but shared for

(bn bs rt sf and cw)

Details later...

JM

• 2 weeks later...

Some news 

first for my friend @Aragorn2002 ONE of the red cross vehicles 

7pHfI63.png

than again the idea from "Not introduce British vehicles" (in the threath CMRT Battle pack) this is the ones that I would like include, in CMBN, first as a floating Icons wrecks, than to replace the usual "vehicle in movements" like the British Bedford 

my famous chevrolet for the Canadian soldiers (they are waiting already since 1 year about !)

hull from the original Bedford with cabin and more from the chevrolet !

view from Blender the view from CM could be (will be) probably different.

FgieYlM.png

also would like introduce the following Bedford without camo

p8VZq3Q.png

78T2l41.png

and would like also introduce Bussing for heavy things and munitions 

hull from Opel Blitz cabin from Bussing for CMRT 

untill this moment there is a lot a lot of work 

more have to come

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

• 2 weeks later...

News today

Comming back to another older project, that I try to present you, no  it's not a railroad, but a new attempt to create tank tracks with flavors objects, they will be only valid for all other tiles, except all streets in CM, which will have a separate mod I have already done

this is only a try not sure if this will work !

I don't know why, I always have the view on and off from objects, appearing and disappearing, when I'm close to the flavor objects, like show in the video.

The tracks are double because I think that more as two vehicles will not "enter" in the same print tracks, but probably this give confusion on the view of a map...?!

Sorry for the poor quality of the video and how I try to succeed in showing something correct.
Others must come, like the print of some wheeled vehicles !

I hope it will work

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Hey JM, hope you had a good holiday, nice to see you back.

Hi Mark thank you to this greeting, tomorrow I will starting again, I have also to pick up left and right some models on the net, I see that the thread is full of news !

Continue guys this is nice to see enthusiasm.

For today I go to bed the trip was long !

JM

Hello JM,

I have previously looked at this thread and the amazing stuff you have been able to do.  Although screenshots of some of your work no longer work (unless it's something from my end?), I have a good idea of what you have been able to achieve.  However, what I haven't understood is if any of it is actually available to download/use?  I checked out the links in your signature but they don't seem to link to anything that resembles CM related content.

Cheers

Bull

8 minutes ago, Lt Bull said:

Hello JM,

I have previously looked at this thread and the amazing stuff you have been able to do.  Although screenshots of some of your work no longer work (unless it's something from my end?), I have a good idea of what you have been able to achieve.  However, what I haven't understood is if any of it is actually available to download/use?  I checked out the links in your signature but they don't seem to link to anything that resembles CM related content.

Cheers

Bull

I´ve grabbed some his stuff at https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-red-thunder/cmrt-scenery/cmrt-fr-wrecked-vehicles-add-ons-by-jm-stuff/ There might be more at other places though.