Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

31 minutes ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

Thanks IanL, I guess its the one in: programs(x86)/Battlefront/CMRT/Activate new products - CMRT

Correct. But I requested (begged) Charles to also include a desktop shortcut for Shock Force 2 and Fortress Italy when the Rome to Victory "patch" was released. On the Help Desk it's easier to say "the desktop shortcut". 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

And there we go again.

But also (I'm told elsewhere) the Jagdtiger has been ported across and textured.  Not a Panzerfaust bicycle, a Jagdtiger!  I'm happy to wait some time for that, even if it's actual use in RL was a bit limited.

Mental note - check when the Tank Museum at Bovington ❤️ re-opens for visitors 😉.

27 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Nothing with the release timeline has changed since pre-orders opened. 

No need to rush. My wife an me we will be on a 4 week vacation from 28th feb anyways, so take your time. Release in april will be soon enough for me.

19 minutes ago, DesertFox said:

No need to rush. My wife an me we will be on a 4 week vacation from 28th feb anyways, so take your time. Release in april will be soon enough for me.

OK. We'll make sure to hold off until then. I need a nap. So, that fits in perfectly.

8 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

OK. We'll make sure to hold off until then. I need a nap. So, that fits in perfectly.

You know better than anyone that there is a peak of activity at the Helpdesk with every release... hence the logical thing would be to have F&R and CW released as far apart as possible so you can get that nap right in the middle of the sweet spot in between... :P

2 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

Fire and Rubble don't overlook the weapons which were the core for a very good reason.

The Pak 40 ...  The T34/85

They're both already in Red Thunder, so I don't think they'd take them out again for F&R.

Edited by Vacilllator

41 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

They're both already in Red Thunder, so I don't think they'd take them out again for F&R.

I find the scenarios and the maps more important than the equipment they use. I have waited to update Red Thunder for years. The update is long overdue. I prefer it over Cold War which is incomplete too.