Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

What can I say without breaking my NDA. Mmmm.... 

It's a small and highly experimental battle/situation. Certainly not 'tournament friendly'. If you were the commander launching this kind of action in real life I'd guess you'd likely be shot by your own troops. Sort of 'Hollywood flair' mixed with 'Kiwi Soldiers' kind of difficulty. At least based on testing results. I even lost playing my own work as the defenders.

If you think this experimental idea is garbage, rest assured there's plenty of other more traditional thinking man's CM scenarios to get your teeth into with this module. :D

17 minutes ago, umlaut said:

As long as it isn't the release date of the module ;)

It's Now or Never? I like the sound of that...

2 minutes ago, Ithikial_AU said:

If you think this experimental idea is garbage, rest assured there's plenty of other more traditional thinking man's CM scenarios to get your teeth into with this module. :D

If you made it, the chance of it being garbage is pretty much 0.

8 hours ago, BletchleyGeek said:

Breakout battle? I am also expecting at least one scenario with the phrase "Last Stand" in the title :)

No Last Stand. 

When I played "Now or Never" I chose the wrong "Now". I still pulled off a minor victory. In hindsight, I don't even know if there is a proper "Now".

6 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Moderator, ban this man! 😃

This is also the feeling that we have together but nobody say it 🤔..................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................😆

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

9 hours ago, Cobetco said:

the name of this scenario is burned into by brain, I know it well. and I love it in the worst sort of way. I cannot wait to drive myself crazy again in something that is in the same spirit.

I got a Total Victory the first time I played that scenario and never managed to win it again. I guess I just got lucky.

54 minutes ago, Jumpete said:

Since we're talking about 'Now or Never', what about F&R release? Now ? Never?

I think we have to try to forget a little, doing certains others things, and dont pay too much attention to this day, this day will probably come when almost everybodys forgot that a realease have to come, and BFC will be alone and happy to realise it... and We will accepte and say ah ? ok we will see then.. (just joking).
But really is very long to wait and I understand but, we have to accept the reallity...

JM

I am so excited for the release of fire and rubble. I feel there is a good chance that it will be released this week or next. I am really looking forward to trying that half track out with the Pak. The armored infantry formations of combat mission are bad ass. 

I hope everything goes smoothly and the game gets released this week. I appreciate the focus on making sure the game releases in its best condition. I was worried that after FR was released, I might not have a CM title to look forward too, but CW changed that. I think the WW2 titles are the best though. I think FR will push RT sales. The new additions in the module will really fill the game out. RT has some of the best maps in my opinion.