Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

3 hours ago, Almac said:

That is crazy that there are 5 campaigns. That just sunk in. 

2 of the campaigns are "normal" sized campaigns. 1 is a small campaign (Ithikial_AU has a thread devoted to creating it) and 2 are "mini" campaigns. The mini campaigns sprung out of a massive battle that Ben made. It was one of those monster epic battles that you had that "just one more turn before I step away" kinda feel. Ben had the idea to break it into a 2 battle campaign and have it playable from both sides. I forget if Ben or I mentioned the setting for them.......

Tell us about it Elvis, we all can't wait and really dig you are your teams work.

Advice; you have concentrated your infantry to suppress opponent, mortars starting coming down. Do you scatter your men or stay in the prone position? Assume it is pre sighted mortar or TRP. What is the best thing to do? 

2 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

I think that's only fair 😉 - happy to wait, but how long is your campaign?

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

maybe a month !!!! 😏

Lucky, that it wasn´t me who made that request, then: I still havent finished the Scottish Corridor campaign - after nine years :D

54 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

Yes I agree, I still haven't started the Scottish Corridor 😁.

When you haven´t started yet, it doesn´t count as genuine slowness ;) I started nine years ago.

Admittedly, part of the delay was due to upgrades that made my save games unplayable, so I had to start over again at least two times.

2 hours ago, Almac said:

Tell us about it Elvis, we all can't wait and really dig you are your teams work.

Advice; you have concentrated your infantry to suppress opponent, mortars starting coming down. Do you scatter your men or stay in the prone position? Assume it is pre sighted mortar or TRP. What is the best thing to do? 

Run unless you're already in contact with the enemy. If you're being engaged, then your pixeltruppen will have bite their helmet chinstraps for a while.

3 hours ago, t34577685 said:

wait!

I see the time of which  quote from was"2020/03/27",

now the year is 2021,right?

just a joke?

sorry  for my ENGLISH,That's how I understood it, according to what I was taught by english language teacher

Noticed that too. Couldn't find the original post, although I searched for it through the whole thread. 🤔

Edited by Aragorn2002

And then you are going to say that the smoke has not moved or that it is a joke of the co-prince of Andore.
    You are all @Vacilllator!!!! 😁

Well I started Troina, but I really have trouble in Italy, after an easy first fight the 2nd scenario quieted my enthusiasm
In view of the massacre I will not take 9 years, only one HMG 42 annihilated 2/3 of my SPG units included !!! 🙄

I can't wait to change the air and that my JS2 to roam the streets of Berlin !!!