Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

18 hours ago, umlaut said:

Nothing as exciting as that, I´m afraid.

Only good old Weserübung. :)

Don't worry I don't forget you I have only some priority, but soon I was working already on the skull I mean the form...

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

1 hour ago, ratdeath said:

... just a fool's hope ... that it's released before Easter! :)

Yes, that would be something, but I'm not hopeful. I think it will take at least another 3 to 4 weeks. A crashing campaign is not a good sign.

Edited by Aragorn2002

4 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

Nah, that waiting its against Geneva Convention for sure...but I had thought of a great revenge...even if they release it today I will wait a month before installing it just to make them suffer as I am now...

Seconded, except I"m not doing it with you. :)

On 3/29/2021 at 1:11 PM, Vacilllator said:

Since I'm not planning on checking my email every day can you tell me when the email will arrive 😉?

When it comes out you won't hear a peep from me. Maybe for as long as 24 hours after the release. I'll want to give it a chance to propagate the servers before mentioning it on the forum or the website. The email notifying people who pre-ordered advises them to do the same. They never do. Someone always posts that they got it......but that someone won't be me.

2 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

When it comes out you won't hear a peep from me. Maybe for as long as 24 hours after the release. I'll want to give it a chance to propagate the servers before mentioning it on the forum or the website. The email notifying people who pre-ordered advises them to do the same. They never do. Someone always posts that they got it......but that someone won't be me.

Well as I'm one of those who pre-ordered (on the first day no less) I'll look forward to my top secret email.

16 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

you don't know to read btwn lines....Elvis is telling us clearly that in 24 hours we will recive the e-mail...🤪

I hope so, I really do 🙏.  But I can wait a bit longer if not, and it's not as if I have a choice anyway.

Stepping back a little, talk of the server issue makes me wonder how many fine folks have pre-ordered and how many are likely to jump on-board on release day?  With today's technology I would have thought the demand for downloading would not particularly stress the said servers?  I really have no idea though, as I'm sure I'll be informed 😉.

Edited by Vacilllator
Likely, not lily - durrrrgh.

2 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

You may want to find a better distribution service if it takes more than a few minutes for your uploaded files to be generally available. It's 2021 not 2004.