Rome to Victory Pre-orders are now open

4 hours ago, domfluff said:

It's just a nervous tick. Sometimes you get hit by them when you don't expect it, and thereafter you end up posting "Canister rounds?" every so often.

I think @Arktin was just referring to @BFCElvis post script on the previous page. Plus, this is FI after all, and there might still be some M5’s around with canister.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep checking to see if this module is out.... I look back and keep thinking it was to be an early October release.... then realize Christmas is coming and maybe they meant a Christmas Delivery time.. or even better, something to be thankful about next week maybe... LOL

Anyways holidays are upon us, so wishing everyone a great Turkey Day, and that everyone enjoys time with family.  Thanks for the hard work the devs and such spend on this game.

Much appreciated. 

J.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, domfluff said:

It's just a nervous tick. Sometimes you get hit by them when you don't expect it, and thereafter you end up posting "Canister rounds?" every so often.

My nervous tick?

Sometimes I read about it, or see a photo of it, and thereafter I end up posting "Schwimmwagen?" every so often.

1 hour ago, domfluff said:

Schwimmwagen. Schwimm... wagen. Schwimm (wait for it)... Wagen.

's got a lovely ring to it. Wagen. Schwimm. Canister rounds.

Pray to Aquila-CM...and if he listen to you, you will receive it as a gift for Christmas, but you will lose probably the Kübelwagen...!