Rome to Victory Pre-orders are now open

9 minutes ago, rocketman said:

Yay! Got the email and am trying to download, but the speed is non-existent so far :(

Hurry, hurry...âš¡

Edit: @BFCElvis the name of the files are not clear which is for PC and which is for Mac - maybe change that. I assume .rar is for PC.

HHHmmm.....Odd... But yes. The pkg is Mac and rar is Windows for the update version. 

12 minutes ago, rocketman said:

<snipped>

Edit: @BFCElvis the name of the files are not clear which is for PC and which is for Mac - maybe change that. I assume .rar is for PC.

It is a bit obscure with the file type truncated when you read the download screen.  The 3GB ".pkg" file is for Mac.  The 2GB ".rar" file is for PC.  Download speed was a bit slow for me but all good things come to he who waits.

28 minutes ago, General Jack Ripper said:

Well, I checked my email twenty minutes ago and found a very interesting email, from Battlefront no less.

So yeah, not necessary.

Thank goodness.  However, at the rate I am currently able to download it might be Christmas before I get this thing installed!

2 minutes ago, wadepm said:

Thank goodness.  However, at the rate I am currently able to download it might be Christmas before I get this thing installed!

Man, that sucks. I'll send you some good vibes.

2 minutes ago, rocketman said:

I actually got two identical emails, so maybe something is awry.

No worries, use either one.

1 minute ago, ForceGhost said:

Hmm, I've received 2. Order complete and order shipped, they're identical in all but subject line. Both missing a download link.

They are 2 different systems. Once the emails with the links was sent the orders were "Completed" in the ordering system. Only 2 emails with the links have bounced so far because of the email addresses. So, if you (or anyone who pre-ordered) did not get the email with the download links, first check your spam folder. If it's not in there open a Help Desk ticket with the order number and we'll get you hooked up.