Rome to Victory Pre-orders are now open

2 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

I really mean it. I do plan to have something fun to show this week. I'll give a hint for (for those who haven't guessed it yet), there will be loads of screenshots.

GOOD! Make sure sburke turns the AA on this time! LOL.

Mord.

7 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

I decided for the first time ever to do a Pre-Order...I did so with CMFI: Rome to Victory 🙂

Now, and when the time comes, I wonder if I will also get a CD along with the Download...or, are CD's no more ?

Joe

I don't think individual modules come in CDs these days.

43 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

I decided for the first time ever to do a Pre-Order...I did so with CMFI: Rome to Victory 🙂

Now, and when the time comes, I wonder if I will also get a CD along with the Download...or, are CD's no more ?

Joe

Once the module is released drop me a note on the Help Desk and I'll let you know what we'd need to do to get you a CD.  @Frenchy56 is correct though. The CD will be for the entire CMFI game....not just the module. But it will have the module on the disc. 

On 8/20/2019 at 8:42 PM, BFCElvis said:

I really mean it. I do plan to have something fun to show this week. I'll give a hint for (for those who haven't guessed it yet), there will be loads of screenshots.

Saturdays are good days to post screenshots for up coming modules set in Italy. Says so in the Constitution.

Mord.

7 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

I really mean it. I do plan to have something fun to show this week. I'll give a hint for (for those who haven't guessed it yet), there will be loads of screenshots

where are the screenshots?

I'm cracking the whip as hard as I can. 🙂

Remember the name of this battle when the time comes. It was hoot for sure. I ceasefired with about 4 minutes left because it was over. It played as a series of micro battles. Each time I sacrificed a recon team trying to figure out how to deal with the threat became the mission. I have no idea if MikeyD designed it that way but that was how I played it.....and failed. He's already tweaked it some before I even finished but man o Manischewitz was it a battle for the ages. 

(P.S. I love canister rounds....just saying)

• 4 weeks later...

Just one more pre-order in the long mission to support BFC and what they produce.

From "the good ol' days" where, wonder-of-wonders, someone actually produced a game that felt like "Squad Leader come to the PC"; platoons of 3 men marching in unison to the next waypoint, realistic armor, AFV combat modeling, 3d terrain, the 'Cesspool' threads, getting your German uber-armor thrashed in VoT when the Allied armor appeared... yes, those were good times. And it's still good. Sure there are niggles here and there, but playing time vs $ spent still beats any other game I've bought in the past 25 years. Many have come and gone, but the CM family is still loaded on my machine.

Even bought CMBS and the add-on, even though I'm not a fan of modern combat and armaments.

If you like what they do, support the company.

4 hours ago, herr_oberst said:

....platoons of 3 men marching in unison to the next waypoint, realistic armor, AFV combat modeling, 3d terrain, the 'Cesspool' threads, getting your German uber-armor thrashed in VoT when the Allied armor appeared... yes, those were good times....

Cesspool thread gone in silence ... no patches, no modules, no engine update ....

Edited by Ales Dvorak