RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Soviet Snipers are worth their weight in gold in F&R. I worked out tactics for them. It seems to work they also make nearby armored units spot a lot better. Use them or you lose them. I very much respect the German MG42 once spotted they become a priority target. 

Moon.jpg

Perfect hard cover and concealment.

Moonb.jpg

Didn't identify an MG on this unit. TacAI did its thing.

Moonc.jpg

Will he make it to the foxhole?

Moond.jpg

Lend & Lease Valentine they don't have an MG so innovated with a 6pounder HE. 

On 7/11/2021 at 2:36 AM, Lucky_Strike said:

I just noticed that the commander's shoulder is sticking out through the turret side

Yes, now you mention it the screenshot does look like that.  However on loading up several saves, I see only a shadow from the open hatch slightly further back, but no shoulder.  Odd.

2 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Yes, now you mention it the screenshot does look like that.  However on loading up several saves, I see only a shadow from the open hatch slightly further back, but no shoulder.  Odd.

I went a took a look that same evening and, similarly, could not see any shoulders sticking out. It could be some weird shadow or it happens so quick we don't register it but you happened to capture it. As you say, odd ...

Russian Platoon Attack on German Foxholes. The Soviet Forces have a lack of radios. There is only one method and that is their riflemen firing and hoping that nearby support units will spot the enemy too. Mosin-Nagant range 300-350 meters. Difficulty Iron. The Germans must have noticed my maneuver to expose themselves like this.

attacksoviets.jpg

Inside the first 20 seconds rifle fire suppresses. 

attacksovietsb.jpgAt the end of the turn the Germans start to break and give up their position. 

attacksovietsc.jpg 

8 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

Russian Platoon Attack on German Foxholes. The Soviet Forces have a lack of radios. There is only one method and that is their riflemen firing and hoping that nearby support units will spot the enemy too. Mosin-Nagant range 300-350 meters. Difficulty Iron. The Germans must have noticed my maneuver to expose themselves like this.

attacksoviets.jpg

Inside the first 20 seconds rifle fire suppresses. 

attacksovietsb.jpgAt the end of the turn the Germans start to break and give up their position. 

attacksovietsc.jpg 

Beautiful graphics, I like the Reshade config, shaders, light, effect movie...

Edited by JM Stuff

5 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Beautiful graphics, I like the Reshade config, shaders, light, effect movie...

Thank you. I use XBox Game Bar for my screenshots and post process it in Affinity Photo. If you don't like the Photoshop Subscription, I strongly recommend this program. I don't use Mods.

11 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

CMRT Winter Mod

This is a mod pack? Not the winter graphics that came with F'u'R?

11 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

this is my first attempt with imgur, so let's see...

Indeed we do. Now you can post pics to your heart's content and know that it only cost your soul. Seriously, I've been using Imgur for that last 18 months and I haven't even had a single email from them let alone any increase in spam ... I don't get it but I'm not about to complain.

7 hours ago, dbsapp said:

they have the table of distances painted on the inner side of the AT guns:

hRj6Wd9.png

+1.   I'm often surprised by the little details that I find when moving around the battlefield down at level one. 

Below are, I think, directions on a panzerfaust. 

FRaYPHsh.jpg

Cool game.   

48 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1.   I'm often surprised by the little details that I find when moving around the battlefield down at level one. 

Below are, I think, directions on a panzerfaust. 

FRaYPHsh.jpg

Cool game.   

Truly amazing! And really good photo.

Reminds me of that scene in "Monk" (old series) when Mr. Monk has to stop and read the fire extinguisher directions to make sure he's doing exactly what they say.  "Wait... wait...  it says I have to hold the Faust in my left hand exactly 15 degrees in an up direction."

Edited by Erwin

17 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

This is a mod pack? Not the winter graphics that came with F'u'R?

Yes, it's the CMRT Winter Mod, or possibly Winter '44 Mod.  I'm not sure how it interacts with any recent F&R snowy effects etc. but it seems to work.

I think there was an original Winter Mod which was developed and added to over a few years.

@kohlenklau was one of those involved I think, so perhaps he can fill us in on the fine details.