Manual is up!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did ctrl/+ ..... and + and + and +. The web page size increased, but not the manual

That's weird ... ctrl+ works no problem. I thought that was kind of universal on all web-browsers. Are you clicking on the page of the manual you want to read?? By clicking on that page, it isolates the page into full-screen view.

The coding would probably be the easy thing, the hard part is adding another command to the UI. They've pretty much used up all the convenient quick key commands. They'd have to reformat the UI buttons, do up new art, expand the base manual. Then all the beta testing and adjusting til it actually works. In other words, its a snowball effect. I believe (I may be wrong) that they haven't added a new UI command since 'fire smoke' for the main gun back in CMSF Brit module. :)

I thought the real issue was coding the AI to use it properly.

Hmm, no info on any new or changed features to the game. Not looking good for the inclusion of the armored arc command.

How many times does it have to be said that there will be NO changes like that in modules. Yet I bet when the module comes out we will still see loads of people moaning that things like this weren't included.

How many times does it have to be said that there will be NO changes like that in modules. Yet I bet when the module comes out we will still see loads of people moaning that things like this weren't included.

I'll tell you what Wodin, you take the time to do the search where someone from BFC said that and then I'll believe you and the other people that aren't affiliated with BFC. Me, I don't have time to do that or read every f'ing post.

I'll tell you what Wodin, you take the time to do the search where someone from BFC said that and then I'll believe you and the other people that aren't affiliated with BFC. Me, I don't have time to do that or read every f'ing post.

It was like this since CMSF

:P

Seriously though, Wodin was obnoxious about it, but the devs have stated regularly that modules will never ever have new features or improvements beyond what is in the patches (ie tweaks at best). Personally, I think it's a bit ridiculous to not be able to squeeze in a single new feature over the course of 2-3 years and multiple expansions. However, I still have yet to get through all of the content of the CMSF modules despite playing fairly regularly, so I think they were worth the money.

I would just like to add a thumbs up to this.