CMBN Screenshot Thread

Crikey! What took the bridge down? I don't think a single arty shell hit the bridge itself in my playthrough of that scenario...

The bridge area got hit quite hard .. around 4 to 5 arty missions of quite big caliber (I guess it was 105 or 155).

And there was still half a squad on that bridge when it came down :eek:.

The bridge area got hit quite hard .. around 4 to 5 arty missions of quite big caliber (I guess it was 105 or 155).

And there was still half a squad on that bridge when it came down :eek:.

Yeah I lost that bridge too..with a Sherman on it. About that time it got through my skull that maybe I should go ask my XO for a copy of the briefing again. :D

Thats what I said the other day when my Wife was leaning over cleaning the Bath tub.She hasn't spoken to me since.Oh well,guess I have more time to play CM'BN now.:D

Watch it before you know it you are at Dr Phil :D

hello everybody, i,m very happy about CMN, and this is a very pleasure for me , i love tactical wargames.....this is my tribute...

A jerrys platoon ambushed by glider infantry...a jerry try to toss a m24 granade but is hit...his granade fly...fly...behind his teammates and BANG....

this is a sort of a MUST for me.

BF never surrender....

post-27401-141867622939_thumb.jpg

post-27401-14186762294_thumb.jpg

post-27401-141867622941_thumb.jpg

Woah! That's pretty wide.
Thats what I said the other day when my Wife was leaning over cleaning the Bath tub.She hasn't spoken to me since.Oh well,guess I have more time to play CM'BN now.:D
No need for Dr. Phil, finalcut, I see your problem clearly here...as a seasoned CM player, your correct wording should of course have been 'Hey, honey, whose butt mod are you using?' ;)

Where do I find the battle called "school of Hard knocks" Screenie of it on previous page?

It's the second mission of the "Courage and Fortitude" campaign, just win the first one (which isn't that difficult) and you can play it.

A Tiger penetrating one M3 Stuart completly trough and then destroying one behind it - with one shell.

cmbndualkill1.jpg

By amizaur at 2011-06-14

cmbndualkill2.jpg

By amizaur at 2011-06-14

That is Freaking Awesome!!

I did not get a screen shot, but I saw a Panther round from 450m penetrate right through a Sherman and hit a wall where a US Mortar squad was bypassing, Killed the tank and half the mortar crew....while the mortar squad was pinned, the Sherman Explodes in a Fiery inferno injuring and killing the rest of the mortar squad... WOW... talk about some good immersion.

That is Freaking Awesome!!

I did not get a screen shot, but I saw a Panther round from 450m penetrate right through a Sherman and hit a wall where a US Mortar squad was bypassing, Killed the tank and half the mortar crew....while the mortar squad was pinned, the Sherman Explodes in a Fiery inferno injuring and killing the rest of the mortar squad... WOW... talk about some good immersion.

Awesome screenshots !

Tell me why is your bottom GUI different than mine? You show under the crew their weapons with ranges except for the gunner a 88 round and the tank is detailed with what looks like armor ratings in yellow & blue (?)rather than a black silhouette.

Awesome screenshots !

Tell me why is your bottom GUI different than mine? You show under the crew their weapons with ranges except for the gunner a 88 round and the tank is detailed with what looks like armor ratings in yellow & blue (?)rather than a black silhouette.

He's using a mod.

Doing drive-bys in halftracks. I hadn't expected any Germans there as it said "meeting engagement" and thought I'd be clever and rush in. The result was complete chaos with halftracks, German trucks, and infantry running every which way as my guys drove head-first into a motorized platoon.

Amazingly, the super aggressive use of the halftracks worked extremely well (granted, AT was sparse and I was fighting AI), especially when they had and supporting base of fire. Within 17 minutes the entire German force surrendered.

th_CMNormandy2011-06-2521-04-58-72.jpg

th_CMNormandy2011-06-2521-05-36-65.jpg

th_CMNormandy2011-06-2521-41-26-08.jpg