CMBN Screenshot Thread

Has anyone noticed the rear of "Cafe Grammont"? There's a sign for a beer garden painted on the bricks. But the line "Biere Anglaise" has a double meaning. First translation is 'English ale'. The alt translation is "coffin for Englishmen" :D

biereanglaise.jpg

Has anyone noticed the rear of "Cafe Grammont"? There's a sign for a beer garden painted on the bricks. But the line "Biere Anglaise" has a double meaning. First translation is 'English ale'. The alt translation is "coffin for Englishmen" :D

It's a baited trap for the English. Alcohol kills, oh wait no that's cigarettes

Hello, very nice to meet you. The Forum is the first time I touch, I hope to know more friends here, and his own eye-opener. Hope to get your help. Thank you very much! ! ! !

I remember the first time I touch. It was a memorable moment.

Hello, very nice to meet you. The Forum is the first time I touch, I hope to know more friends here, and his own eye-opener. Hope to get your help. Thank you very much! ! ! !

I think he's totally legit.

Um, I think what PezBailarin means is that 9mm pistol rounds probably shouldn't be causing great hunking explosions when they hit the side of a scout car.

If that is indeed what he means, I wholeheartedly agree! :D

Um, I think what PezBailarin means is that 9mm pistol rounds probably shouldn't be causing great hunking explosions when they hit the side of a scout car.

That's why the American pistol fired .45ACP - Armoured Car Piercing. A real round with real stopping power :) None of this wimpy 9mil.