• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our schedule is a bit flexible, but as of now for 2013:

Normandy 2.01 patch

Normandy 1.12 patch

Italy 1.02 patch

Something Nice

CMBN Market Garden

CMEF 1 (1944-1945, starting with Bagration)

CMSF 2 (introduces v3.0)

For 2014:

CM Bulge

CMEF 2 (1943-1944, starting with Kursk)

Various Packs sprinkled in here and there along the way. But it's too difficult to say what and when specifically.

We have no plans on doing a North Africa game at the moment, but I wouldn't rule it happening.

Steve

Steve, thanks for the bones, it seems that we will not visit Italy front till end of 2014 according to this schedule. will next visit be with V3.0 or we have to forget this front?

regards

Normandy 2.01 patch

Normandy 1.12 patch

Italy 1.02 patch

Something Nice

CMBN Market Garden

CMSF 2 (introduces v3.0)

For 2014:

CM Bulge

Various Packs sprinkled in here and there along the way. But it's too difficult to say what and when specifically.

We have no plans on doing a North Africa game at the moment, but I wouldn't rule it happening.

Steve

Kursk!!... Sweet!

Big sigh about North Africa. Guess I will have to keep CMAK spinning and watch for more CMFI NA mods for my fix.

Steve, thanks for the bones, it seems that we will not visit Italy front till end of 2014 according to this schedule. will next visit be with V3.0 or we have to forget this front?

regards

I believe it's been confirmed that all products in the CMBN/CMFI/CM?? line will be updated to new engines as they develop, so you'll get v3.0 in CMBN and CMFI too.

Well now isn't that interesting ... Since Webwing is now one of your lead designers why not let the boy come to the boards so that he can receive a proper baptism by fire.

We'll be gentle with him, I promise ;)

He's posted before, it's just been a while.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?p=1374026#post1374026

Dang I thought this would get a module which is why I bought it. Oh well :(

Not to worry :D I purposefully did not add any specifics for Packs and probably left out a Module or two. The reason is we want that stuff to be flexible and pre announcing too far ahead doesn't help with that. Note that the only two Modules listed are the ones we have been talking about for a long time already.

I believe it's been confirmed that all products in the CMBN/CMFI/CM?? line will be updated to new engines as they develop, so you'll get v3.0 in CMBN and CMFI too.

Yes. Everything from CMBN on will continue for as long as we keep the CMx2 game system going. Which, at this point, has no end point planned.

Well now isn't that interesting ... Since Webwing is now one of your lead designers why not let the boy come to the boards so that he can receive a proper baptism by fire.

Think of Webwing as the details guy. I'm still pretty much in charge of laying out the groundwork for what gets covered, regardless of who does it. But as we keep going on with this great adventure others are getting into the swing of things and so I'm able to step back more. Normal Dude is also shaping up nicely. If he were still a NOC in the US Army I would he he's ready for OCS :D

Steve

Normandy 2.01 patch

Normandy 1.12 patch

Italy 1.02 patch

Something Nice

CMBN Market Garden

CMSF 2 (introduces v3.0)

For 2014:

CM Bulge

Steve

"It's nice to be nice to the nice" :D

We'll be gentle with him, I promise ;)

I would not let him near you guys until it is finished and shipped. ;)

Normal Dude is a funny guy, but not abnormally silly :D Yes, he's been on the payroll since Sept 2011. We couldn't go around telling people about it for a long time because then we'd have to explain what his job was. Since that was making Fortress Italy, which was top secret for nearly a year, we kept things on the down-low on purpose. By the time Fortress Italy came out we were so used to him we kinda forgot you guys didn't know he was a full timer. He does have a spiffy credit line in the CMFI Manual!

So there you go. Normal Dude is our newest member to the team, even if "new" means 1.5 years. You'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future because obviously if we're paying him we do expect him to, you know, do stuff ;)

Steve