CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

• 1 month later...

Unit training rotation at Krasnovia Training Center (KTC).  The engineer platoon of a Bn. task force tend to their wounded after a successful breach of an OpFor obstacle belt.     

FILWth3.jpg

M48A5 tanks from a company team pass through the breach lane in the obstacle belt and emerge from covering smoke.    

woSx2hUh.jpg

I didn't do any editing to these, but they still ended up turning out nicely I think.

Out of the smoke, Ura!

Combat-Mission-Cold-War-Screenshot-2022-

Eetherial Light

I liked the shadows in this shot. Very dynamic. There were better shadows coming from just a few feet to the left, but then youd see the frankenstein's monster of three Soviet soldiers merging into one, with a singular hollow-eyed stare peering out of the lovecraftian beast. 

12 minutes ago, BeondTheGrave said:

I didn't do any editing to these, but they still ended up turning out nicely I think.

Out of the smoke, Ura!

Eetherial Light

I liked the shadows in this shot. Very dynamic. There were better shadows coming from just a few feet to the left, but then youd see the frankenstein's monster of three Soviet soldiers merging into one, with a singular hollow-eyed stare peering out of the lovecraftian beast. 

"lovecraftian beast", nice :) .  you should trademark that.

12 hours ago, BeondTheGrave said:

Nice. You can use <shift><ESC> to pause without the notice text appearing on screen. That gives you more usable pixels for your picture.

• 3 months later...