CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

• 1 month later...

Unit training rotation at Krasnovia Training Center (KTC).  The engineer platoon of a Bn. task force tend to their wounded after a successful breach of an OpFor obstacle belt.     

FILWth3.jpg

M48A5 tanks from a company team pass through the breach lane in the obstacle belt and emerge from covering smoke.    

woSx2hUh.jpg

I didn't do any editing to these, but they still ended up turning out nicely I think.

Out of the smoke, Ura!

Combat-Mission-Cold-War-Screenshot-2022-

Eetherial Light

I liked the shadows in this shot. Very dynamic. There were better shadows coming from just a few feet to the left, but then youd see the frankenstein's monster of three Soviet soldiers merging into one, with a singular hollow-eyed stare peering out of the lovecraftian beast. 

12 minutes ago, BeondTheGrave said:

I didn't do any editing to these, but they still ended up turning out nicely I think.

Out of the smoke, Ura!

Eetherial Light

I liked the shadows in this shot. Very dynamic. There were better shadows coming from just a few feet to the left, but then youd see the frankenstein's monster of three Soviet soldiers merging into one, with a singular hollow-eyed stare peering out of the lovecraftian beast. 

"lovecraftian beast", nice :) .  you should trademark that.

• 3 months later...
On 7/3/2022 at 12:28 AM, Grey_Fox said:

So after a break I've decided to livestream again, starting with Valley of Ashes:

plus 1 for the camera control in the critical moment !! would like to know how much try you did your record without saying ...oh sh...!!! 😆

Nice video and explanations !

JM  

Edited by JM Stuff

17 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

plus 1 for the camera control in the critical moment !! would like to know how much try you did your record without saying ...oh sh...!!! 😆

Nice video and explanations !

JM  

So that was my third attempt, which ironically enough ended up being the "worst" overall result because I didn't get control of the objectives. I made an unrecorded attempt the following day where I committed to the big flanking manoeuvre to take the defenders of the towns from behind and achieved a total victory:

unknown.png?width=426&height=543

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...