CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

13 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Kim, Putin,...have probably also AF SF2 BS and probably the new module that we are waiting in the West... but who want to  play the "blue" player?  this is for them the only fight. (Nooo, pfff !!! not again playing the Brit or Usa) sigh !!...

JM

They can always pull out T-90S from CMSF2 and pretend like it's modern Ukraine. :D

Nice! Will you share the number-mod?

Not sure, kinda complicated. I've modded the models to remove the snorkels, I've redone the color a bit, made a few other changes and then put the numbers on. I can give you what I have - which might look out of place if all the other vehicles are default colors, or I can put the numbers on the default skins or some combination. What would you prefer?

Edited by Jace11

7 hours ago, Jace11 said:

Nice! Will you share the number-mod?

Not sure, kinda complicated. I've modded the models to remove the snorkels, I've redone the color a bit, made a few other changes and then put the numbers on. I can give you what I have - which might look out of place if all the other vehicles are default colors, or I can put the numbers on the default skins or some combination. What would you prefer?

I've already changed the color tones a bit myself (where the green was different, for example on the T-64 or the BMP's). I already use your snorkel mod and so just take the version you like best.
I just love markings on the vehicles....

17 minutes ago, IICptMillerII said:

These are incredible shots! I especially like the second to last one. Almost looks like a different game. 

Thanks! There's still some life in the engine, ancient as it may be.

It's interesting that you liked that particular shot, I almost didn't include it. Thought it might be a bit bland.

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, JM Stuff said:

Very nice job they are looking good.

You did also a conversion from heavy tanks ?

This is also my first hope to see next module with brits !

JM

52555139984_3743518608_h.jpg

52555210614_b6d56f6faf_h.jpg

52556477706_efa9b330aa_h.jpg

52556476556_c3038d1704_b.jpg

No real luck with heavy tanks, I'd thought about the Challenger from Shock Force but it looks out of place with RCWS. The FV432 works a bit better.

Coming round to the idea of a West German replacement instead. With a lot more time I could try to reskin the M48 and M113A1, maybe try swapping the CMSF Leopard for Abrams then play around with parts from CMA and CMBN for infantry.

Edited by FuGaZi

22 hours ago, FuGaZi said:

52555139984_3743518608_h.jpg

52555210614_b6d56f6faf_h.jpg

52556477706_efa9b330aa_h.jpg

52556476556_c3038d1704_b.jpg

No real luck with heavy tanks, I'd thought about the Challenger from Shock Force but it looks out of place with RCWS. The FV432 works a bit better.

Coming round to the idea of a West German replacement instead. With a lot more time I could try to reskin the M48 and M113A1, maybe try swapping the CMSF Leopard for Abrams then play around with parts from CMA and CMBN for infantry.

How is coming that you have a mix of Us and Brit together ?

Did you were thinking to share your mod of uniform ?

I will be interrested.

Thanks in advance.

JM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 5:49 AM, FuGaZi said:

Spent a bit of time day dream a BAOR expansion over the weekend - used a mix of assets from CMSF, CMA and CMBN. Sadly no idea how to take it further as a playable faction mod.

A.jpg

Nice work, but lets hope we won't need a mod in the not too distant future.

This is a bit trivial, but in my time in Germany in the late '70s, I recall US Officers were authorized to wear a green British Army pullover sweater over their OD shirts. Might make a good mix and match mod for US Officers uniforms. It was nice I assume when the weather was cooler, but perhaps not too cool for the field jacket.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 10:23 PM, Sequoia said:

This is a bit trivial, but in my time in Germany in the late '70s, I recall US Officers were authorized to wear a green British Army pullover sweater over their OD shirts. Might make a good mix and match mod for US Officers uniforms. It was nice I assume when the weather was cooler, but perhaps not too cool for the field jacket.

I was in the US Army at the early '80's

. The green pullover was authorized for all ranks, but not on field exercises. We did sneak them under our field jackets, because they were nice and warm.

Edited by Splinty

• 1 month later...