CMCW Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Lethaface

3 hours ago, Monty's Mighty Moustache said:

Thanks. No it's not my own, I do have some mods installed but I can't remember which. I'll check later and report back.

MMM

Take your time and enjoy your fight...was only nice to see, I wonder about the animations I will check myself is perhaps already on the forum thanks to your reply...

JM

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

Take your time and enjoy your fight...was only nice to see, I wonder about the animations I will check myself is perhaps already on the forum thanks to your reply...

JM

I installed the all-in-one modpack and it looks like it contains at least some of Vein's effects so that's likely what they are. To be honest I don't change mods out much once I find some I like: 

MMM

5 hours ago, Monty's Mighty Moustache said:

I installed the all-in-one modpack and it looks like it contains at least some of Vein's effects so that's likely what they are. To be honest I don't change mods out much once I find some I like: 

MMM

Thanks to take time to post the link, yes 37mm make also always good job.

JM

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, S-Tank said:

You're welcome. Just doing my bit to keep the thread alive.

Indeed very nice screenshots

Are you also reworking your pictures before post it, or are there from original game ?

I like the dust and smoke and the "big orange 17".

Very nice

JM

5 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Indeed very nice screenshots

Are you also reworking your pictures before post it, or are there from original game ?

I like the dust and smoke and the "big orange 17".

Very nice

JM

I'm using ReShade to inject some additional effects into the game, other than that the only thing I do is cropping the images to get rid of the UI.

The vehicle skins are part of a modpack I'm working on.

15 hours ago, S-Tank said:

I'm using ReShade to inject some additional effects into the game, other than that the only thing I do is cropping the images to get rid of the UI.

The vehicle skins are part of a modpack I'm working on.

Very nice I was checking the pictures to see the details and they are clear, in the game we don't see the size but they must be very heavy before you post it on the forum...

And with a good knowledges of reshade the result is very nice.

A propos mod, are you also working on the soviet, or East Germany or whatever from East...and do you we're thinking to share it  ?

Thanks in advance

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

Very nice I was checking the pictures to see the details and they are clear, in the game we don't see the size but they must be very heavy before you post it on the forum...

And with a good knowledges of reshade the result is very nice.

A propos mod, are you also working on the soviet, or East Germany or whatever from East...and do you we're thinking to share it  ?

Thanks in advance

JM

The largest file in my screenshot folder is slightly above 4 MB, most of them are smaller than that (typically between 1.6 - 2.4).

I'm currently not working on any Warsaw Pact stuff, but I might try to do something with the Soviet vehicles after I'm done with the US textures. No idea when that'll be, but I'll probably share them here and on the CM discord.

3 minutes ago, S-Tank said:

The largest file in my screenshot folder is slightly above 4 MB, most of them are smaller than that (typically between 1.6 - 2.4).

I'm currently not working on any Warsaw Pact stuff, but I might try to do something with the Soviet vehicles after I'm done with the US textures. No idea when that'll be, but I'll probably share them here and on the CM discord.

Dont worry we have all the time of the world...if Nord Korea China or whatever in the world, let us time enough, to playing our favourit game, because we are waiting to the next module in peace, and dont have time to participated to a real one.

JM 

3 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

The great thing is, there are enough CM's so that you can have a different favorite every day of the week.

Kim, Putin,...have probably also AF SF2 BS and probably the new module that we are waiting in the West... but who want to  play the "blue" player?  this is for them the only fight. (Nooo, pfff !!! not again playing the Brit or Usa) sigh !!...

JM